Halo Master Chief Collection [H:MCC] [XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Pretty sure GAF had confidently declared that site fake days ago Azbat (though I didn't entirely keep up with the discussion)

Yeaaaah.... no one should follow up on that link.

SFW, but awful as... well.... just don't.

hehe

So is it confirmed 2014 sequel? Thought I saw a tweet floating around..

The official trailer from E3 says....

YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS
ON XBOX ONE​

But other than that title doesn't even seem to exist on Microsoft's Xbox or 343 sites.

Tommy McClain

Microsoft confirmed a xbox one Halo title for 2014 yesterday. They are being coy with what exactly this Halo game will be. They refuse to call it halo 5.

What do you think?
Will it be Halo 5?
Will it be an off shoot like ODST?
Or could it possibly be the rumored Halo 2 anniversary?

2014 is the 10 year anniversary of Halo 2. Halo 4 was released in 2012 which was only 2 years ago.
Most of the main Halo titles have 3 years between their releases. Can 343i make a full fledged sequal to Halo 4 in 2 years time?

ZW55hOQ.jpg

Caught this on reddit.

Well that's the Infinity for sure. Also, some of the buildings' shapes look like Covenant vessels...

The important thing about this is not the pic, but that it notifies 343 has officially started the drip, drip...

ZW55hOQ.jpg

Caught this on reddit.
Looks nice to me. I would like to see dense cities like that in the new Halo game. As technology improves this should be possible and the Xbox One might be able to pull it off, even if they have to decrease the resolution to 720p.

Well that's the Infinity for sure. Also, some of the buildings' shapes look like Covenant vessels...
I wonder if that's the work of the new art director, Nicolas Bouvier. Kenneth Scott has been replaced although he is still working for 343 Studios.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01...43-industries?abthid=52cddcd53cf81be958000042

In addition, former Bungie developer Joe Staten has joined Microsoft Game Studios.

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ame-studios/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

Kenneth Scott has been replaced although he is still working for 343 Studios.

I don't think that was really unexpected. Isn't he married to Corrine Yu, so with her jumping ship from 343 to Naughty Dog/Sony; might be some conflict of interest there. Big losses for MS/343 I'd say, and doesn't make me feel great about the fact they didn't feel great about what Xbox did with the ONE.

It caught my eye as well, but I do not think that planet had anything to do with ship building. I took my attention straight away and I stared at it for a few minutes trying to see if it really was a ship or not.

Yeah, I wouldn't think too much about it as it could simply be a visual identity thing just to say, "this is a covenant design".

I mean, who knows. Maybe it's just a salvaged ship piece (hence additional support structures under the arch since it was a zero-G design afterall) that the entrepreneurial Jackals acquired and have no use for it other than as a building for a colony/outpost. :p

Joe Staten going to MGS is certainly good news. He's a smart, creative guy. Too bad he isn't involved with the next Halo game. He could give those knuckleheads at 343 some much needed direction/inspiration.

Back