Halo Master Chief Collection [H:MCC] [XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

I want Halo5 to be this:

-After the Master Chief and his Spartan friends, finish off the evil aliens, all is well.
But when they return to earth, they find that humanity turned against them. Now that the Spartans are not needed anymore, they are about to become extinct.
Just then... a new alien race attacks earth!
But earth is kind of in ruins anyway (because of the humans vs spartan project), so what will Halo Master Chief do??

TBC in Halo5
-the end

In Halo 5-6 it's revealed that John actually died in stasis at the end of Halo 3 and everything we've seen is Cortana's rampant hallucinations thus explaining disappearing weapon drops and her fear that people wouldn't understand Halsey and the ever more convoluted story events.

Everyone lived happily ever after and Leopards took over the galaxy.

Just don't ask about the Cortana clones love scene!

---
More seriously, I wonder when they'll toy with cyborg enhanced covenant. Split-chin squid faces with laser beams attached to their heads and grunts that mecha combine into a MegaStatenZord.

Halo 5 will run at 60 fps and will have dedicated serves, according to Brad Welch, design director.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Halo...ted-Servers-Says-Design-Director-404518.shtml

We already knew 60 FPS I believe...

I cant wait for this, I really miss Gears and Halo on my Xbox. Will be really great to see what a first party exclusive FPS can look like on XB1 and 343i proved with Halo 4 they can really push visuals. They lost Yu, but I'm sure she was hardly the only member of the team, the whole team had to be great to push halo 4 to such heights, so I'm not too worried.

60 FPS will be a handicap visually though.

the good thing is media for this should be hitting no later than spring as it's 2014 release.

In Halo 5-6 it's revealed that John actually died in stasis at the end of Halo 3 and everything we've seen is Cortana's rampant hallucinations thus explaining disappearing weapon drops and her fear that people wouldn't understand Halsey and the ever more convoluted story events.

Everyone lived happily ever after and Leopards took over the galaxy.
:smile2: That sounds quite romantic. I hope John and Cortana marry -each other-.

Rangers, they say that the game is going to be launched in 2015. It seems quite likely...

http://www.product-reviews.net/2013/11/29/improved-halo-5-features-is-good-news/

Hunting [strike]deer[/strike] elites and [strike]chicken[/strike] Jackals and grunts and [strike]boar[/strike] Hunters for food while he unexpectedly crash lands on an [strike]island[/strike] unknown planet while on the run from [strike]Japanese[/strike] Covenant religious fanatics and the UNSC, this is the[strike] coming of age[/strike] story of ex-Master Chief Petty Officer Sierra 117 as he struggles to survive while searching for [strike]an ancient civilization's treasures[/strike] Forerunner technology, which hold the key [strike] to a resurrection ritual[/strike] to bringing back Cortana.

Meanwhile, an unexpected birth leads to complications.

The next Halo is gonna be a train wreck. It's inevitable I guess, when corporate suits put together a bunch of high profile, disparate entities, none of which seem to have a clue what made Halo magical in the first place, to take over the franchise. Just a big turd sandwich for long time Halo fans.

The next Halo is gonna be a train wreck. It's inevitable I guess, when corporate suits put together a bunch of high profile, disparate entities, none of which seem to have a clue what made Halo magical in the first place, to take over the franchise. Just a big turd sandwich for long time Halo fans.

At least let them show it first. :p

I must know if the poncho will be a customization accessory. ;)

My pessimistic prediction:

Halo 5 fails to meet sales projections and 343i is disbanded and the studio closed. Halo franchise is put on hold indefinitely.

Destiny fails to meet Activision's contractually mandated sales targets, so Activision pulls the plug on the franchise.

Bungie and MS, each desperate to figure out its next move, work out a new deal where a Bungie team develops a new game in the Halo universe.

WTF?

One of the common criticisms of Halo 4 was that it stayed a bit too close to what Halo used to be under Bungie and did not take enough steps forward. That means to me that they know pretty damn well what Halo is and they were simply a bit too scared to put their mark on the series.

But they did make a few daring moves, especially regarding Cortana, that have some great potential. Then there's the move to 60fps which will certainly flip the tables.

Besides, the game did well in sales and got some good scores. It's not the best but it's also not the worst of the games. Predicting a train wreck is way too far out IMHO.

Hunting [strike]deer[/strike] elites and [strike]chicken[/strike] Jackals and grunts and [strike]boar[/strike] Hunters for food while he unexpectedly crash lands on an [strike]island[/strike] unknown planet while on the run from [strike]Japanese[/strike] Covenant religious fanatics and the UNSC, this is the[strike] coming of age[/strike] story of ex-Master Chief Petty Officer Sierra 117 as he struggles to survive while searching for [strike]an ancient civilization's treasures[/strike] Forerunner technology, which hold the key [strike] to a resurrection ritual[/strike] to bringing back Cortana.

Meanwhile, an unexpected birth leads to complications.

You forgot the collapsing corridor/building/whatever every 15 feet type of gameplay as well. :p

Regards,
SB

In my opinion 343i did a great job with Halo 4. I think Reach is the best Halo game but Halo 4 to me was much better than Halo 3. I was actually suprised by 4. I thought 343 would actually do a terrible job on their first time out.
I honestly dont see how anyone is forming an opinion of a game a year before its released.
One thing to keep in mind is that MS has proven that they are willing to throw a huge amount of cash into the franchise's development. Money alone doesnt make a game good but it can free a developer of restraints that most studios have.

Yeah I think the fact Halo is MS biggest franchise and they're pumping a lot of cash into its development means it won't suck. I just hope Halo 5's levels are large like Destiny's and the art is at least on par.

Back