The Eternal List of "I Have Spare Keys And I Am Giving Them Away" thread.

I.S.T.

Veteran
I have the last humble indie bundle and the Alan Wake bundle if anyone wants. PM me.

Edit: I wanted to call this "The Eternal List of "I Have Spare Keys And No Damn Use For Them So I Am Giving Them Away" thread." but there was not enough room. Just so you know.

I appreciate you creating a separate thread for this.

Origin
Burnout Paradise
[strike]Crysis 2[/strike]
Medal of Honour
Mirror's Edge
Populous
Red Alert 3: Uprising

Steam
[strike]Dead Space
Medal of Honour [/strike]

I will repeat my spare keys:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
Battlefield 3 Origin Key

Rest is gone :D

I have a spare XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Portal and Torchlight (the original), giftable via steam. I wouldn't mind trading one or all of those games for some TF2 strange weapons. Anyone interested could send a PM or something... :) Particularly interested in medic, engineer, pyro, soldier, or heavy stuff. Scout's kinda cool too, although I got a couple stranges for that class already and I'm generally pretty crap at scouting. Tend to get blown away way too much, lol.

I have a spare XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Portal and Torchlight (the original), giftable via steam. I wouldn't mind trading one or all of those games for some TF2 strange weapons. Anyone interested could send a PM or something... :) Particularly interested in medic, engineer, pyro, soldier, or heavy stuff. Scout's kinda cool too, although I got a couple stranges for that class already and I'm generally pretty crap at scouting. Tend to get blown away way too much, lol.

This is the give away thread not trade thread. :p there's already a trade thread.

Brütal Legend Steam Key available due to too good humblebundle https://www.humblebundle.com/ .

First who post that he/she wants it gets the key via PM.

BTW, as a new humblebundle user, just seeing that the humblebundles could be misused (e.g. I gift the steam key and download the game via bittorrent), so if you want that I remove this, please say so or edit the posting (I bought Brutal Legend via Steam and read that they will not give duplicate copies as gifts on Steam).

Last edited by a moderator:
how is that abuse if you gift the steam key then dl via bit torrent you cant re use the steam key
if you have bl on steam and give bl from the bundle to someone it will work because its not a gift as far as steam is concerned.
ps: I cant remember if the games in the bundle have individual keys or if you have to give away the whole bundle ????

how is that abuse if you gift the steam key then dl via bit torrent you cant re use the steam key
if you have bl on steam and give bl from the bundle to someone it will work because its not a gift as far as steam is concerned.
ps: I cant remember if the games in the bundle have individual keys or if you have to give away the whole bundle ????

They have individual keys, but this way I get the game 2x, one time DRM free download and one time a Steam key.

If the mods have nothing against it, my offer this still stands. Will maybe add some more after I read what the games are about/when I am 100% sure I will not play them.

BTW, damn that FTL game, I was just like "lets start it up for five minutes to see what the hype is all about", now I am playing for about 3 hours straight, damn!

Cheers...

I have an extra Mark of the Ninja code.
Does anyone have an extra Faster than Light code. I had most of th egames so I did not pay more than the average. Just bought the bundle for Eets Munchies beta .

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised, Brutal legend is a great game, whats wrong with you people...

I didn't have Brutal Legend and I was actually going to ask.. but then I thought "what the hell" and bought a bundle to myself.

Back