Sony Gamescom 2013 conference

They said.

If he was there I'm sure they would've shown him rather than having his back to everyone.

Still no Naughty Dog reveal (although they've at least confirmed they are working on a PS4 game now)

Guess what they're doing isn't in a showable state yet.

Was expecting more, but at least they showed a few more games and announced a release date. When is MS going to announce theirs? It's launching in ~ 3 months.
Yeah, it's interesting. They've just 'reserved' two Fridays in November for their US and European launches. Do Microsoft deliberately avoid these, or use the same dates? I'm surprised Sony didn't go for a single worldwide launch to hit Black Friday in the US.

I kinda feel like Sony are playing Chicken with Microsoft on launch days here.

If I were Sony, I would organize a special October pre-launch for hundreds/thousands of lucky users in US and some part of EU.

Make it an invite-only PS+ closed beta.

Someone need to help them QA the launch network.

If I were Sony, I would organize a special October pre-launch for hundreds/thousands of lucky users in US and some part of EU.

Early launch would piss some publishers off whose games arent ready even assuming that Sony hardware+software would be ready.

Honestly they are need every day that they got. There will be day one firmware update guaranteed

Early launch would piss some publishers off whose games arent ready even assuming that Sony hardware+software would be ready.

Honestly they are need every day that they got

They won't have those games to play if they are not launched yet.

For closed beta, Sony's own (open beta) games have been super rough anyway.

And they don't have to worry about MS throwing spanner in November. Sony can launch together with them.

RIME was fantastic !!!!
BigFest was fantastic, most fantastic ! ''
Murasaki Baby was cool !
Free LBP Hub for all was fantastic !
Tearaway looks like the best thing ever !
All those Indie games + Warthunder + Minecraft was kindof cool !
Shadow Beast trailer, well we don't know if it was just CG or what , hard to tell in that livestream !
KZ MP looks fantastic, check the KZ thread for screens !

Wanted to see Santa Monica or MM's new game but was shown none :( ! Wanted atleast one more exclusive AAA title...oh well...

When do we get to see more of Destiny ???

I had a question.

Where does the 1.9 million number of pre-orders come from? Everything I've seen says that the number should be 1 million. I'm just wondering if I missed something.

I had a question.

Where does the 1.9 million number of pre-orders come from? Everything I've seen says that the number should be 1 million. I'm just wondering if I missed something.

1.9 million? I thought they said a million.

Yeah, it's interesting. They've just 'reserved' two Fridays in November for their US and European launches. Do Microsoft deliberately avoid these, or use the same dates? I'm surprised Sony didn't go for a single worldwide launch to hit Black Friday in the US.

I kinda feel like Sony are playing Chicken with Microsoft on launch days here.

It's extremely weird for a US launch. Consumer electronics and entertainment usually launches on a Tuesday in the US. I'd be willing to bet that the Xbox One will launch on the 26th in the US unless they want to try to match Sony and launch on the 12th or 19th instead.

Regards,
SB

You guys talking about CBOAT ? He may get the h/w and s/w status or rumors right, but the "new" PSN network may not be ready across all 32 launch countries.

PSN seems to be more lax than MS iirc. Just a storefront and a credit card processor, no?

MS seems to be very selective/segregationist in terms of its Windows Phone marketplace by region... so I suppose the company does "regions" as a whole quite differently.

Late to the party, but it's already been up on youtube for a while so watching it now ... :)

Back