Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag (PS3, X360, PS4, XBOne)

New leaked screenshots!

Assassin_s_Creed_4_Screenshots_13623503782554.jpg

Yeah, diving!

More here.

I saw a commercial yesterday on ITV, during the man utd - Real Madrid champions league match.

I was rather stunned - I'm quite sure that advertising during one of the biggest football games this season I rather expensive. Why waste it on a game coming out in NOVEMBER??

What was in the trailer?

Oh and thanks guys, in the name of the entire team :)

It seems like a shorter version of the trailer you posted without much talking from the pirate. Oh and I definitely remember a naked girl in bed (I only saw parts of your trailer just now, I'm about to go to bed, not sure if it girls in yours, I just clicked at random time intervals to see if it was similar)

My memory is a bit fuzzy as im a real Madrid fan and my mind was elsewhere. At first I thought it was some dlc or something, and I was super shocked to see it ending by saying assassins creed 4 - black flag . Then picture of the vs boxes. Then black screen " coming out November 1st".

STUPIDEST WAY TO SPEND MONEY ON GAMES ADVERTISING EVER. Doesn't ubi have any game just out or coming out soon?

In any case, it did look cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gameplay trailer looks good but I suspect some parts of the trailer were captured from current gen console footage while other parts look very beautiful indeed. Wish they specify which one is which though. But overall pretty decent for a launch title.

This latest video has made my interest go from zero to maximum !!!

They seem to have blended Far Cry 3 kindesque elements into AC ! Seems to be super fun. First KZShadow Fall, then Watch Dogs and now AC, everyone seems to be keen on copying FC3 's superb formula of fun ! Not surprising, considering how fun-packed FC3 was.

I loved the first AC but lost interest after that but this seems very very interesting to me ! :D

I didn't have time to view the whole thing, but I completely agree. I had minimal interest in this game before that video but from what I've just seen it looks awsome!

Back