Mad Max

Current gen graphics, generic character design and lack of any interesting gameplay. I expected a lot more from the maker of Just Cause 2.

I get a feeling that only a few games will concentrate on graphical glitz, I would be more interested in creating persistent worlds and causal effects system, utilising all that extra memory and online features.

I liked the trailer quite a bit. My only gripe is the design of the main character. Quintessential brown-haired white tough guy. Couldn't possibly look any less bland if they tried. And it's not the lack of Mel Gibson's likeness either. Joel from TLoU was a made up character as well, and he looked both charismatic and quite distinct.

Sure as hell looks nothing like Tom Hardy either.

I liked the trailer quite a bit. My only gripe is the design of the main character. Quintessential brown-haired white tough guy. Couldn't possibly look any less bland if they tried. And it's not the lack of Mel Gibson's likeness either. Joel from TLoU was a made up character as well, and he looked both charismatic and quite distinct.

Looking at it again, definitely does not look like Tom Hardy.

Well Gibson wouldn't sign on to the title, but at least mad max will still have an australian accent.

Back