The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt ! [XO, PS4, NX, PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

No.
Triss is the readhed, that dark haired girl on a ship is Yennefer, and white-haired girl is Ciri.

Read the saga, didn't you?
Great books, I hope someday they get TV series of GoT quality... They certainly deserve it.

As for trailer - looks stunning, better than expected. Curious what the diffrences between platforms will be.

I still don't like how some of the imagery is oversaturated... but quite impressive otherwise. I even know one of the guys working on the game from kettlebell training ;) he used to be at Crytek Hungary.

I still don't like how some of the imagery is oversaturated... but quite impressive otherwise. I even know one of the guys working on the game from kettlebell training ;) he used to be at Crytek Hungary.

I love it! full of colors, contrasts & high amount of details...:love:

About that 2.4:1 cinematic mode: on february, after the 900p PS4 rumors, I suggested them to use black bars and a native resolution instead of an upscaled/damaged image.

I myself like it :D

I think it's awesome when developer make game that have heavy artistic look that make it colorful and unreal but with realistic shading and presentation. Witcher 3, uncharted series, the last of us, final fantasy series, forza series

Game that purely strive for realistic, I tend not get too blown away by the visual. Battlefield 3-4, Crysis series, gran turisme series.

Btw skyrim with graphic mods can look like that but runs very heavy. Hopefully Witcher 3 will be bearable for my pc :D

Absolutely mind blowing trailer, totally love it. The art is so beautiful in a way it reminds me of LOTR movies. If PS4 version can nail 80% of the look then 900p would be entirely justified. I wonder if this game would come to Steam machine at some point.

No.
Triss is the readhed, that dark haired girl on a ship is Yennefer, and white-haired girl is Ciri.

Oh Wow ! And I see Dandillion too ! Man, I am reading Swords of Destiny these days and this game seems to have story moments from there in it :p ! Holy Shit, we will be seeing Kaer Morhen (is that spelt right) and Yeneffer and what not ! Hell Yeah !

Oh! THe trailer looks fan fan Fantastic !!! :p

Oh Wow ! And I see Dandillion too ! Man, I am reading Swords of Destiny these days and this game seems to have story moments from there in it :p ! Holy Shit, we will be seeing Kaer Morhen (is that spelt right) and Yeneffer and what not ! Hell Yeah !

Oh! THe trailer looks fan fan Fantastic !!! :p

You already saw Kaer Morhen in Witcher 1:p

Really looking forward to this. That said, what's sp special about the lighting? The two shots on horseback look like the usual suspects to me: oversaturated colors, blown out whites, and motion blur dialed up to eleven. (not to mention in the wrong place. Why the hell is the background all blurry while the foreground remains sharp?)

Really looking forward to this. That said, what's sp special about the lighting? The two shots on horseback look like the usual suspects to me: oversaturated colors, blown out whites, and motion blur dialed up to eleven. (not to mention in the wrong place. Why the hell is the background all blurry while the foreground remains sharp?)

maybe the city in background is a moving city? thats why it have horizontal motion blur

It does seem an odd form of camera motion blur. During pans, the far background blurs, sometimes even more than it should, while everything in the foreground remains perfectly sharp and gets no blur at all. Should be all or nothing, not a partial effect.

Otherwise, I can't say I have any gripes with how it looks. My GPU does, but I don't.

Cool cool cool trailer!
Must watch it after some sleep as I'm barely keeping my eyes open after 16h of work but I had to see it now, before going to bed :D

Can't wait for this game, one of very few pre-orders I will ever do!

It does seem an odd form of camera motion blur. During pans, the far background blurs, sometimes even more than it should, while everything in the foreground remains perfectly sharp and gets no blur at all. Should be all or nothing, not a partial effect.

Otherwise, I can't say I have any gripes with how it looks. My GPU does, but I don't.

It looks like it's taking the out-of-focus part of the scene and blurring it along the direction of camera - DOF CMB combo.

Amazing trailer, amazing music, beautiful graphics!
If I had one complaint, it would be the over saturation, as Laa-Yosh already mentioned.
Other than that, my god!

Back