The Dark Sorcerer [PS4]

2real4tv

Veteran
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLAiNUUEFao

Is this a camera based game?

image_the_dark_sorcerer-22313-2753_0004.jpg

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_e3_the_dark_sorcerer_images-14160_en.html

This is Diablo 3 level CG stuff right there, along with The Order, those two are the god tier graphics of nextgen thus far.

This is just like the wonderful standalone engine demo with the female AI robot that they did for the engine that now runs Beyond: Two Souls, or the casting prototype before they made Heavy Rain.

More than ever I stand by that Sony should licence this technology out to others, and or pay to have some interactive test episodes made for famous shows using famous directors etc.

Judging by QD's track record their tech demo graphics actually translated well into the actual game, Heavy Rain actually looked a bit better than Casting even. This bodes very well for their PS4 title.

This is just like the wonderful standalone engine demo with the female AI robot that they did for the engine that now runs Beyond: Two Souls, or the casting prototype before they made Heavy Rain.

More than ever I stand by that Sony should licence this technology out to others, and or pay to have some interactive test episodes made for famous shows using famous directors etc.
It's not Sony's tech. QD are independent.

frankly , QD doesn't have the best tech around(far from it) it's just good artists + much more time spent to make things look better .

I'm not impressed at the slightest at what Quantic Dream achieves graphically, mainly due to their game design. The dark sorcerer just might be another QTE running on PS4, like Heavy Rain was. The gameplay part of Beyond: Two Souls on PS3 also looked mediocre compared to all the face closeups and cinematics we got.

You can make pretty models QD, we get it. Now make a real game.

Sorry for my personal agenda against QD, I don't like their game designs :'(

I'm not impressed at the slightest at what Quantic Dream achieves graphically, mainly due to their game design. The dark sorcerer just might be another QTE running on PS4, like Heavy Rain was. The gameplay part of Beyond: Two Souls on PS3 also looked mediocre compared to all the face closeups and cinematics we got.

You can make pretty models QD, we get it. Now make a real game.

Sorry for my personal agenda against QD, I don't like their game designs :'(

Exactly what is a real game?

Exactly what is a real game?

I can't give a definition of that, but I don't like how much control (or lack of control) I have in QD games. That's the reason their games look so good at points. David Cage should become a scenewriter or director, I don't like him as a game designer.

Yes, that's the main thing. But some cross pollination wouldn't hurt of course. From both sides - I don't yhink he's a good scriptwriter or director or a really great gamedesigner, but the sum of its parts is still above average and different. Beyond looks like a big step up from Heavy Rain.

Back