The Order: 1886

I wonder what Sony's plan is in light of all this? I heard they're preparing for another Feb Sony Playstation party which could be the reason why they didn't show anything on VGX or The Order for that matter. But regardless even showing a few seconds of gameplay or screenshots would suffice for the meantime just like how Evolution did awhile ago.
I do have faith in RAD tho, rendering at 1920 x 800 res should gain them more graphical ohm while keep the image 1:1 crystal clear.

if its true 2.4:1, does that means much wider FOV and more to render on screen? So the 1920X800 advantage balance out with the amount of stuffs being render.

Camera FOV can be set to anything. they can keep the standard 16:9 camera aspect and just chop off top and bottom, for a reduction in everything. Or they can up the FOV slightly, where, worst case, they have less pixels to draw but some more objects and content on the periphery.

Didn`t they say the camera is based on several cinema lenses ? Will be interesting to see the quality of the DOF effects.

Is this a concept art or screenshot? I genuinely can not tell. If it's the latter then holy god by the sweet mustache of Galahad!
2400599-4573695837-The-O.jpg

Is this a concept art or screenshot? I genuinely can not tell. If it's the latter then holy god by the sweet mustache of Galahad!
2400599-4573695837-The-O.jpg

Reminds me of that beautiful street in Uncharted. So yeah, I do believe this could be a screenshot. But this picture is almost a year old I think, dating from around the first PS4 reveal?

Definitely painted, just look at the large undefined strokes on the background characters...

Ah ok, well at least we know the level would be quite populated and beautiful. Can't wait to see how the game engine translates it.

And I really hope it'll be a little more ambitious than just a Victorian era Gears of War knock-off with pretty graphics.

Well, they have mentioned that you won't have 40 minute shooting galleries, the game will be varied. I guess that means it won't just be shooting. It can't be uncharted, so I think the rest part is more like solving mysteries aka detective work ! That would be great in such an atmospheric London.

We know we are fighting some kindof Werewolves. Your wish has been granted !
Has it been confirmed as werewolves? When I first (and second and third) saw the trailer, the attackers looked like werewolves, which is great as werewolves are my childhood monster terror, but I've read some reports that it could be mutants.

Werewolves would be awesome!! :D

Has it been confirmed as werewolves? When I first (and second and third) saw the trailer, the attackers looked like werewolves, which is great as werewolves are my childhood monster terror, but I've read some reports that it could be mutants.

Werewolves would be awesome!! :D

Nope RAD actually said "hybrid", so yeah mutants is more likely.

Why not vampires, mummies, werepeople, merfolks, dwarves, elves, griffins, basilisks, sphynxes and other mythical creatures. Mutants sound like yet another shooter.

Back