EA Events at E3 2013

Wouldn't surprise me if most of the multi-plat games are demonstrated on the PS4, with its higher specs I'm sure things are running better atm.

Kyrie Irving! Dude puts players on skates! Couldn't stop my boy Norris Cole from stealing the ball though when the Heat faced him! :D

Dragon Age 3
We never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies...like fools we clung to the old hatreds...and fought as we had for generations. Until the day the sky rained fire, and a new enemy came upon us. We stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of chaos has come at last.
:LOL:

ku-xlarge.gif

Wouldn't surprise me if most of the multi-plat games are demonstrated on the PS4, with its higher specs I'm sure things are running better atm.

Rumors are that PS4 SDKs and Tools were actually more mature earlier, if so that may have helped as well.

EDIT: Battlefield is bringing it! 64 player live demo. Heh, clearly running on inferior PCs. :p I bet neither Sony nor Microsoft had 64 devkits to spare anyway. ;)

64 players simultaneously playing BF4 on PC, great stuff. I'd never confront a PC player playing online on a console. If so, I'd dig a bomb shelter in the game -if I could- and stay there until it was over.

I missed the mini-Tsunami ... guess that still leaves something for next-gen, eh?

I think I am in love. Game of the show for me so far. Hope so much that they can manage to get good gameplay in that this time (didn't quite click last time, but it was close)

my hdtv showing spike in the other room apparently froze (i guess the cable box?) and i think it's now a bit behind.

so i have 3 feeds of gt/spike currently up, on the hdtv, a sdtv in here, and a stream in another browser window, and all 3 are out of sync with each other. ahh modern technology lol.

gt just showed some kind of hype meter positive social media buzz ranking thing and titanfall was #1 bf4 #2. interesting to see validation of titanfall.

lol christian spicer on twitter

Christian Spicer ‏@spicer 55s

I'm so excited for Mirrors Edge 2. There aren't enough games-that-aren't-that-good-that-people-say-they-like-but-never-play-&-bomb anymore!

Garden Warfare was a hit with the family, it looks great. Titanfall looks amazing, I will probably be really bad at it, can't wait!

Was not fully impressed with the sports titles oddly.

lol christian spicer on twitter

Hah, that basically describes me. Well, except I never bothered to say I liked it. :D

But at least I finished the game. But only because I paid for it. It could have been decent, but the gameplay sucked. Especially when they forced you to participate in combat from time to time with their absolutely HORRIBLE shooter mechanics.

Perhaps they'll actually do a decent job with Mirrors Edge 2.

Regards,
SB

It was fun enough for 5$ ... without early steam discounting and the console second hand market I don't think this sequel could ever have gotten off the ground.

PS. to say it was a bomb is stupid IMO ... it was quite obviously made on a small budget, this could never have been a AAA disaster ... I doubt they even made a loss in the end, all those little Steam sales add up.

Back