Microsoft Xbox E3 2013 Events - Xbox: A new Generation of Games Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol to all the desperate MS fanboys that said 'core gamers are not important, I like TV watching' bs after the reveal...ha ha ha, eat this!

One of the best shows I have ever seen...just games! Great!

If Sony announce $399(which i think they will) than the Xbone is Xboned.

The third console curse is real.

499$ seems reasonable to me. I would be ok with anything up to 999$ assuming hardware scales appropriately with cost. Kinect2 + all the other stuff xbox one packs cannot be very cheap at this point.

And even still, 499$ for something one can use for 5-10 years is not bad(compare to crappy tablets and phones that can cost even more than that and get obsoleted in year or two)

Lol to all the desperate MS fanboys that said 'core gamers are not important, I like TV watching' bs after the reveal...ha ha ha, eat this!

One of the best shows I have ever seen...just games! Great!

the tv stuff looked cool too. sue me :LOL:

i sure wasnt saying core gamers arent important! i've just been saying exclusives are like 1% of actual volume of games and massively overblown :LOL:

499$ seems reasonable to me. I would be ok with anything up to 999$ assuming hardware scales appropriately with cost. Kinect2 + all the other stuff xbox one packs cannot be very cheap at this point.

And even still, 499$ for something one can use for 5-10 years is not bad(compare to crappy tablets and phones that can cost even more than that and get obsoleted in year or two)
It is much cheaper than $499, that's for sure.

Truly liked the rythm of the conference, but except for Quantum Break, not a single game impressed me...
I might have to adjust my standards for next-gen, I'm afraid. I was expecting a greater punch given the atrocious reveal, but that didn't come...
The price is a bit high...
Also, a lot of CG and "in-engine" stuff for my taste.
B+ from me...

If Sony announce $399(which i think they will) than the Xbone is Xboned.

The third console curse is real.

not with 8 gb of gddr5 they wont.

or if they do, super kudos to them. i guess they do like losing money, they have a long distinguished corporate history of it :LOL:

but they wont.

one sku only i guess i just realized. i do approve of that.

499 is microsofts way of saying theyre not going to lose money on hardware.

Pretty good show.

Price is the big thing. I thought they would hit $299. They have to make money on day one.

Post shows right back to drm.

MS said all games and they showed a lot of games. The price will now come under attack but until the PS4 is priced we have no idea if it's relatively cheap, expensive or the same price as PS4. I suspect we now know the price of the PS4 $499

Ha ha ha, just lets hug and cry together that you were wrong :)

i do like the games (were there a lot of exclusives? I dunno)

I just dont necessarily think it's a great idea to pour lots of money into first parties when I'd argue third parties do it better :p Focusing on la few huge 1st party franchises and letting 3rd parties handle the rest was perfectly valid imo, even if the internet hated it.

I expected them to hit the $499 price point but also expected them to offer a $400 option.

I guess forced Kinect, Frankenstein architecture, and a load of hyperbole warrants a bloated price tag.

The show sounded great for gamers, but it's amazing how badly MS has screwed up with this system.

That is bad, that really bad, so bad...

Forza 5 the gameplay for you :LOL::rolleyes::cry:

No exclusive game that are actually interesting besides KI.

The (CoD) clone wars has begun :LOL::rolleyes::cry:

I would like to see Kinetic games for hardcore games

500€ they are nuts completely nuts!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back