Microsoft Xbox E3 2013 Events - Xbox: A new Generation of Games Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
499 was a bad idea to end a great conference. gives people something to bitch about. might as well have kept it under wraps for a while longer.

dont like halo 60 fps either. sounds good for message board nuts, but will just make the gfx lack against 30 fps killzone competition etc.

titanfall looks amazing.

Oh, wasn't expecting to see gameplay of Titanfall. Cool. Looks good but not as good as BF 4 so far.

Edit: NM< the city scene looks damn good.

Regards,
SB

Oh, wasn't expecting to see gameplay of Titanfall. Cool. Looks good but not as good as BF 4 so far.

Edit: NM< the city scene looks damn good.

Regards,
SB

I thought TitanFall was an MMO FPS? Should scale graphics expectations accordingly ...

Price is unexpected. Perhaps they will announce Live Gold subscription discounts later.

You're right, it's significantly more consumer friendly than Steam DRM.Yep, same price as the launch 360, and $100 cheaper than the launch PS3.
The 360 launched at $399, and $299 for the one w/o hd. This $499 is pretty much MS version the Sony "599 US dollars" moment.

Next gen games are looking a bit better than I expected, and I was counting on everyone to push very hard. Almost every game seen here can give the new UE4 tech demo a run for its money.

Also, COD Ghosts will be the day the series sells less units then before.

Nope it launch at $299/$399 in the USA.

yup, and i was that dumbass who bought a core on launch day :LOL:

actually they had no other models available, i was like #43 out of 50 in line that got them. but i was still planning to buy a core even if i had a choice.

dumb dumb move, i ended up buying like a 40 mem card and 40 vga adapter just off the bat, already i shoulda bought the good model, and still no hard drive :LOL:

titanfall looks frickin amazing, but i have to wonder if mech combat can entrance joe blow like gritty war fps. plus being exclusive wont help it either.

As expected.

xboxonet2bym.png

oh great, keighley on the post show is leading off with 499, in fact it's all he's talking about. just wow.

guess the internet found their thing to hate. not a good idea ms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back