Microsoft Xbox E3 2013 Events - Xbox: A new Generation of Games Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead Rising 3 seems like it's done in Unreal...

Doesn't look like that to me actually, but who knows?

It looks like a 3D TPS version of Dead Nation, in terms of the crazy amount of zombies, distracting them etc. This is not a bad thing (though I hate zombies).

wow really seeing some next gen gfx now with dr3 artillery.

ps4 should be able to do this stuff and a bit more.

nice to see actually impressive next gen.

Along with the announcement, Xbox Live Gold is being upgraded to a PlayStation Plus-style model, with two free games per month through the release of the One. First up: Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed 2. New and current XBL Gold members will get the games for free, to keep, starting July 1.

this is different than plus right?

by to keep, obviously only as long as you keep gold?

i would think programs like this have the potential to kill new games sales by giving people too much to play.

gaf is back down

dunno if the internet will actually give them credit, but this is a pretty amazing conference. sony has a high bar to match.

although announcing xbox mini at 99 or at least 149 woulda been nice.

wow technical difficulties, feel bad for that guy lol

dunno if the internet will actually give them credit, but this is a pretty amazing conference. sony has a high bar to match.

although announcing xbox mini at 99 or at least 149 woulda been nice.

Yeah, full of games...great, exactly what I hoped for!

this is different than plus right?

by to keep, obviously only as long as you keep gold?

i would think programs like this have the potential to kill new games sales by giving people too much to play.

gaf is back down

I guess it would be like plus unless you need live to play any games then it wouldn't matter.

Have to wait for the fine print.

Free games is a great marketing tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back