Call of Duty: Ghost (Consoles)

I've been in the process of deciding which FPS to get launch day for the PS4. The obvious choice at first would seem to be Killzone, but I'm not sold on it yet. Ghosts seems like it will be more fun with more diverse locations. I could get both, but I want to avoid getting a bunch of similar games at once.

To me Ubisofts The Division still blows everything away, but sadly that isn't a launch game. This is a strange console launch, there is no overwhelming game I desire.

I've been in the process of deciding which FPS to get launch day for the PS4. The obvious choice at first would seem to be Killzone, but I'm not sold on it yet. Ghosts seems like it will be more fun with more diverse locations. I could get both, but I want to avoid getting a bunch of similar games at once.

To me Ubisofts The Division still blows everything away, but sadly that isn't a launch game. This is a strange console launch, there is no overwhelming game I desire.

If u like Battlefield gameplay then bF4 is a better choice for a next gen experience in MP. Personally I would go for KZ, if i had to get only one shooter, just for the visual jazz in a replayable SP. MP will be simple n fun.

COD Ghosts doesn't feel next gen at all. Might as wel get it on ur current console and enjoy a bigger mP crowd to play with.

Yes, Keiji Inafune said that it is easy to develop for both platforms.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...major-difference-between-the-ps4-and-xbox-one

If the rumours are to be believed the main advantage of the PS4 version would be resolution, while the best thing about the Xbox One version would be the dedicated servers.

None of them bothers me much, but 3D support is something I truly fancy.
Dedicated servers for all platforms was pretty much confirmed:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...dedicated-servers-confirmed-for-all-platforms

Seems like IW just can't legally specify other platforms.

*AHEM* This is the COD: Ghosts thread.

Don't force me to nuke the entire console forums from orbit because the rampant inability to stay on topic.

It looks okay to me taking into account it is the multiplayer part of the game.

It's really interesting they mention they have been working a lot in improving the 3D engine, which is my most anticipated feature of this game. Let's see how both consoles run this game at 3D.

There's a new live action trailer up http://youtu.be/YCMKRfyvUeE. They captured fun again. Oh, and be sure to view it once at 144p standard and then 1080p wide.
Indeeeedo. That was a fun trailer to watch! They made something as mundane as the game mechanics to look really fun were yourself there.

Matchmaking is taking too long in ghosts !! And mp graphics look bad ....gameplay feels new....getting terrible lag

Last edited by a moderator:
My copy arrived this morning. Only 24 days to go before I can play it...

This is the first time I remember getting games before a console launched. Quite the opposite to what I am used to really!!

Hmmm....its not the gameplay thats new, its the maps. The maps are huge for 12 players leading to hunting down enemies and tense sporadic fights in TDM. This is totally new to COD for me.

Renegade, Hows the single player.
/Me prepares to beat Renegade with a rubber chicken if he says "I haven't played the single player"

Back