Microsoft Xbox Reveal Event - May 21, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
More titles in development now than ever in xbox history, 15 exclusive the first year, 8 of which are brand new franchises.

5B transistors is good for a full Tahiti (32 CUs, 384-bit memory controller, dedicated video hardware, etc.) plus 8 jaguar cores (assuming some 40M transistors each?) and still have some 500M transistors left.

Not one single game play demo what a waste of my time. I guess they are not to proud of the games right now if they won't demo them live.

ughh back on tv...

this probably about original programming though

i'm unclear if this event is supposed to be 1 or 2 hours anymore. there was a gaf post that said it increased to 2, but i'm not sure

Forza looked good..... but man it seems like EA was not ready for next gen again, like the last time. The animation, the graphics, I don't know man...just doesn't look good.... look realistic. I mean Madden 13's lighting and graphics gave off a more photo realistic feel. Where as that trailer came off more cartoony. I don't know what to expect come launch time.

Live action + CGI, really!?

Aside from the live action, based on what do you claim those are just "CGI" and not in-engine scripted events representing game quality (not just Quantum Break but the rest too)

I'm done.

This is going nowhere and I don't care about COD.

Hopefully E3 will show kinect added value over the previous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back