Now THIS is how you market a DLC to gamers born in the 80's

I worry about this game, it looks awesome but its sort of appeared out of nowhere and who is it made by. IIt also reminds me of one of those multiplayer only games

I just want to know if that aerobics woman is in the game! :D

Reminds me of how so many 80's movies had to stick in the obligatory aerobics workout scene, even Dario Argento did it. :p

Regards,
SB

Hey dont dismiss those 80's aerobics videos
A couple of weeks ago I started watching the Cindy Crawford Workout video and already the muscles in my right arm erm ahem......

Haaaaaahahahahaha! Perfect. In console terms, this trailer used all its FLOPS.

Oh man I laughed hard at this. :LOL:
I kinda chuckled here and there at the satirized, deliberately clichéd machoness, stuff like "vietnam war 2" and so on. Game looks cool though, lots of shiny shine and things blowing up. Too bad it's Ubi though, I still can't bring myself to buy their stuff.

What's their DRM shit like these days?

Yup, that's like piece of my childhood. For example M.A.S.K (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand) tv cartoon series from 1985-86. My uncle had cable and UK based Sky channel (for example Dj Kat Show). At that time cable was still relatively rare in Finland so he taped those cartoon for me. Sony beta max I think. We had VHS video so few times a year we took our VRC to to uncles house and copied it. Quality was close of that trailer :LOL:

I think game could have used some sort of cel shading, even stronger effect then Borderlands. Oh well, maybe we should just play it with 320x240 resolution.

Back