inFAMOUS Second Son [PS4]

Lack of shadows during night is not cool . I hope they will be present in their next game. Still it is great looking game and I enjoyed Infamous 2 so I will definitely buy this one .

Lack of shadows during night is not cool . I hope they will be present in their next game. Still it is great looking game and I enjoyed Infamous 2 so I will definitely buy this one .

Good thing ambient occlusion helps a bit... looks like it has soft contact shadows.

Wow this fan made trailer is pretty amazing, actually got me pumped up quite a bit:).
That's actually better than the ads I've seen. I spent a fair chunk of the weekend playing the original inFamous. Although the graphics are really showing their age, jaggies and heavy DOF abound, but the gameplay remains sublime.

I'm really looking forward to Second Son, I've booked next Friday day off and my girlfriend is going to her parents for the weekend so I have three days to wallow in it.

Damn, looks so good! I don't even care about the missing shadows now. The lighting, reflection and particles totally sold me alright.

This is the best footage I've seen. It's played by a dev so he actually knows how to play.
Looking very good. I like that enemies can now surrender.

Just a week until "smoke guy and laser girl". Yay! :D

Just a week until "smoke guy and laser girl". Yay! :D

I ca't believe Fetch actually said that i the game! The dialogue seems very funny and well written. I'm glad Troy Baker is Delsin's VA, it means they are serious about the story and characters this time.

Can't or won't? You can pre-order stuff for PS3 so this seems like an odd omission for the PS4 store.

No idea, I saw this on the eu blog.

Jawad Ashraf 12 March, 2014 @ 3:26 pm
As mentioned previously, we won’t be doing any PS4 pre-ordes at the moment. It is a work in progress.

The link to the post, not able to link directly to the comment above, just scroll down for verification.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/12/new-playstation-store-dark-souls-ii-walking-dead/

Great visuals, awful image compression.

edit - here's better stuff

ij0n5YfNkMfX6.jpg

1658257_10203498261276313_1160957728_o.jpg

1415194_10203498281716824_348924462_o.jpg

^ all three captured by gaffer, compressed sadly

tumblr_n2fwxg9ZZC1r8tgs3o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back