KILLZONE Shadow Fall [PS4]

593nL4n.png

Quicktime file with 60 Mbps (hell yeah !!) x264 file with ... hello GG ... 2-channel 1.5 Mbps PCM audio (okay I just have two ears)

Plays fine on my rig. Smooth and speedy multi-player.. but the forest feels very quiet.. is there no wind or other sound/noise on this planet ? Plans and trees are not moving.

I don't particularly like the look of that level either. It looks very dead.

The city/urban level looks cool though, wish it was a version of that, though Rajmangaming had a great one already for that :)

Quicktime file with 60 Mbps (hell yeah !!) x264 file with ... hello GG ... 2-channel 1.5 Mbps PCM audio (okay I just have two ears)

Plays fine on my rig. Smooth and speedy multi-player.. but the forest feels very quiet.. is there no wind or other sound/noise on this planet ? Plans and trees are not moving.

They move and if look closely at the grenade that blows up in front of the shield can see the plants react to the shock wave.:cool:

Maybe actually, at least on Amazon the game is already listed M.

Does ESRB's website have any more information? Or a previous news item?

I would be perfectly fine with a reduction in swearing. There was far too much swearing in Killzone 3.

In fact, I think I would enjoy the game even more if it kept the swearing to a couple of times or none at all during the entire game.

Killzone is rated M
https://twitter.com/TheGamer2323/status/396350304158887936/photo/1/large

Playing the high bitrate vid on my PS3 indeed looked extremely impressive, there's no question about it 1080p looked so much cleaner than a 720p feed. I demand a high bitrate clip for the SP, this is where KZ really flexes its muscle.

Yup totally, there's no aimbot or assist at all when aiming. The joystick are marvelous. The Y axis looks more precise. When you move the joystick and stop it just stops and the curve does its job really well.

Also cover is used with circle button, same as the sliding animation. I found it hard to constantly use it.
because when I only wanted to crouch, it looked like the character went to cover. I also would have loved them to implement the never used blind fire from KZ2 first gameplay video.

I even needed some adjustment when playing the multiplayer demo. I was used to the aim assist a little bit in KZ3. The only thing it just needed IMO was morebalance between the sensitivity. And oh well, there's virtually no input lag at all. It felt really smooth and confortable.
And when you hold the DS4 it feels so familiar almost feels like a DS3 with improved triggers and joysticks.
Really light pad as well. And forget all those talks about the light bar reflection on TV. When playing you just focus on the screen and what's going on. There might be some moments when the light bar changes to show your health but it's pretty subtle.

On the weapon side I don't really like the main rifle at all, feels too sci-fi...So I was only switching and using the helgast rifles. I would' ve loved to have the classic M62 and remember the guys back with KZ 1 saying that they would never go for sci fi laser like weapons. But then the made those plasma guns in KZ3 lol.

Anyway can't wait !

NICE :D ! So, the controller is a great, not just marketing talk !

BTW, the blind fire was there in KZ2, just press R1 when in cover without pushing on the left stick. and ,yes, watching the video I ,too, prefer the Helghan weapons over the VSA ones simply because of the traditional Metal look feel and sound of it.

NICE :D ! So, the controller is a great, not just marketing talk !

BTW, the blind fire was there in KZ2, just press R1 when in cover without pushing on the left stick. and ,yes, watching the video I ,too, prefer the Helghan weapons over the VSA ones simply because of the traditional Metal look feel and sound of it.

KZSF has an unfair advantage. You can summon OWL and position it (broadly) to distract the Helghasts soldiers. Blind fire should not be necessary here.

It looks like that in multiplayer?????

Almost makes me want to buy an FPS it looks that good.

That's multiplayer alright!! It looks more than good enough to be the single player game, they could easily have got away with this level of eye candy and 60fps. Instead we get even more eye candy and 30fps. Not that I am complaining, it's easily up there as one fo the best looking launch day games.

Smart player. ^_^
He took a detour to prevent an ambush.

Does the spectator mode work like this ? (i.e., I can jump from different player's point of view).

Holy shit, that video shows how much better the actual game looks like from the youtube or even gamersyde videos we have been seeing ! My PC can't play that video smoothly, but Damn at that lighting ....and this will run at 60 fps on my screen :eek: :p :p ! and considering this is still got some compression !

Hmm...this shows that the next gen improvements aren't really coming accross in marketing videos. "Hands on" is the real treat.

EDIT: ad you can see there's no aim assist. and u can cook a grenade :D

Why can't GG release a 30mbps campaign video to satiate our thirsts! Oh I know, it would look so good that our eyes simply can't take it:).

Back