KILLZONE Shadow Fall [PS4]

@patsu
"Is this for every level or only the first level ?"

For every level.
It should actually only be for the first level, as after the first, the other levels should have installed themselves to HDD and will stream into RAM as you play, with no delays whatsoever...or that's how I interpret things anyway. :)

Is this 15secs from PS4 OS to KZ:SF main menu? Or to the true gameplay inside of the level?

In the beginning of Gamescom Sony pressconf, Yoshida signed in to the PS4 account, saw the livestream of MP game, and ENTERED INTO THAT SERVER in 6-7 seconds. I dont think the game was already running in the background, because at 13sec mark, UI showcased "Start" the game icon in KZ:SF area.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaPoLJyDZmM

In Sony's PS4 demo-station, it takes quite a long time (like 10-15 seconds ?) to return to the "desktop" after you quit a game. Is it still the same for the final UI ?

@patsu

I think I missinterpreted your question. Its only the first level because as I wrote in my original post. When you are playing the first two levels the game loades the next two one into the memory.

/ Ken

Hm...could it be that the game has generally unlocked framerate in all modes? That just it runs a bit faster in MP as MP is not that demanding?

Hence also the vague statement if GG saying that it does not run locked 60fps in MP but most of the time?

Could this be?

That seems to be the case. When it was first introduced, I remember them talking about how they were targeting 30fps.

I believe with BF4 also shifting to 60fps, they were kind of forced to let go of 30fps, with news of MP targeting 60fps but for single player keeping the target at 30fps, but now they even changed that.

No.
Her's what GG said:

"No, we’re running 60fps. However, the game may drop a few frames in extreme situations – when there are a lot of GPU-intensive things going on at once. Guaranteeing a constant 60fps under such circumstances would’ve required undesired concessions."

This is self evident truth to anyone with good sense but GG said it anyway.

No.
Her's what GG said:

"No, we’re running 60fps. However, the game may drop a few frames in extreme situations – when there are a lot of GPU-intensive things going on at once. Guaranteeing a constant 60fps under such circumstances would’ve required undesired concessions."

I was talking about their apparent shift to 60fps step by step. The 60fps comments were supposed to be for multiplayer, right?

No.
Her's what GG said:

Ok, thanks for the reference!

I have to apologize for the last sentence in my last post.
I definitely chose the wrong words, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
Sorry.

Indeed... The entire BF4 thing of today leaves me completely baffled, as if it's a huge competition of who can mess things up the most...

This has shot up to the top of my list. Target supposedly is offering a buy 2 get one free on ps4 games. Got to decide if I am going to pay mortgage or buy a ps4 :D. If I do decide to purchase my games will be KZSF, BF4 and a sports game. Knack is also a possibility.

Back