KILLZONE Shadow Fall [PS4]

I guess that means you're scared of finding the exact same locations to capture as said "bullshot" locations...

I asked for locations ABC not XYZ...

You rose up to the challenge...now finish it...or retreat like a coward...

You've still failed to give any meaningful comparisons from your end. Just some bullshots, and some playground trash talk. How about you put up or shut up?

Show us the screen grabs from your copy of killzone that are so comparable to shadowfall. Not some leeched PR crap.

No amount of bullshots can make a ps3 game look like Shadow Fall. He is just jumping from one person to the next to continue his ..whatever he is doing.

Yeah give me screen shots of the actual locations of said "bullshots"...;)

And crank up the brightness or gamma so we could actually see shadow detail like we're supposed to...:LOL:

If you're willing to pay the 5-10 USD for the map packs that they're in, sure.
The screens you've posted are from SALAMUN MARKET and BLOOD GRACHT, which are DLCs.

Here's a screenshot that's from the same batch as the ones you've posted but on another map that's much more accessible, Corinth Highway

Screenie
ujwFcvJ.jpg

Gureilla's screenie
kz3_ss_2010-08-19_corinth-highway_02.jpg

Why are we even talking about KZ3? SF is such a leap in the graphics sector we shouldn't even be considering them to be of the same generation. :mad:

Why are you guys even arguing with RudeCurve? No time for rude trolls. Just put him on ignore! (Oh and please stop quoting him...)

I really don't understand comparing one game to another, and saying that KZ:SF is just a marginal improvement on KZ3 is trolling on a ridiculous level. Seriously, this game looks really, really good. Why that is a bad thing is beyond me.

Well I look forward to Nov, can't get here soon enough.

i'm not a dev at all but who from you do really believe GG can get solid 60 fps considering framerate still dips below 30?

i'm not a dev at all but who from you do really believe GG can get solid 60 fps considering framerate still dips below 30?

You should check the direct feed video, it's very steady.

What happened in the last 2 pages? JFC.

If the argument is that KZSF isn't a generational leap over KZ2/3, actually it only goes to show what masters GG are in crafting their PS3 games. And when KZ4 or KZSF2 comes out in 2016, it will blow away SF and wow, hey there's your generational GG games leap :cool:

And since when do launch games need to be justified to fit any level of quality? They are launch games ffs. We're lucky we're not getting Genji's or Perfect Dark's this time. Well, with DR3 running the way it does now it might fit that mold but we'll see...

Let's end this KZ3 conversation here. RudeCurve hasn't the perceptual awareness to see the difference between last-gen's KZ3 and this gen's KZ:SF. It's to be expected - diminishing returns and all that; I know some people who said PS23 games looked like real life. Just agree to disagree, let RudeCurve be disappointed and everyone else appreciate the advances. There's nothing to be gained from trying endlessly to educate someone to interpret what their eyes see different. If they don't get it, move on.

Yep, both games have lens effects... and the art is similar... meaning they both look very similar.

Yep.... anything else to add?

To say this could be passed as current gen tech baffles the mind. The amount of tech on show is head and shoulders above what KZ2 and KZ3 pulled out of the bag. In terms of next gen launch titles...IMO....This seems to be the one with the biggest wow factor, backed up by a studio who continually produces quality titles, and one who doesn't spew endless amount of bull s**t.

Knowing that MP is 60hz and how it still looks so good has left me very impressed, also i think the gameplay looks much better than previous KZ games(i played the hell out of KZ2 MP).
Also the more colourful direction is very welcome, post apocalyptic wasteland becomes unpleasant when it's over used.

Will be grabbing this when i get my white PS4(whenever that may be).

Back