KILLZONE Shadow Fall [PS4]

I think what he meant was maybe Halo did a better job of drawing out its universe and making its main characters memorable. Everyone knows Chief and Cortana and Covenant even if you don't own a Xbox lol. Surely most gamers know that the flood is some nasty bunch of zombies and should be feared :)

And even if the story is poor in both games, I think Halo has done a much better job of conveying its story. You wouldn't know any of the Killzone back story playing any of the games...

Even though he was being cheeky about Chief being more memorable than say Sev... Lol.

Also Templar >>>> Sev or Rico any day of the week... At least Killzone 1 did a good job telling its story unlike the last two games... Le sigh...

P.S. I also loved the Resistance series. Resistance 3 was a really great game and they really took fans feedback to heart making the game more like the original. If they make a 4 in the same vein I would have no problem with that... I only wish Sony and Insomniac were in better days of their relationship. They seem more than removed today. Hopefully we hear something different in the future. They made a lot of great games together.
Funny because I didn't know both until today, I'm serious. & I have 360. But I have just played the first halo 1 & no more, because not catch so much my taste. Sorry for the ot.
I own an xbox360, dunno who cortana or covenant is
beaten.

Yeah, that must be why there is no character in Halo that gamers can instantly recognize and know by name, whereas KZ has such a protagonist.

Oh wait, it's the other way around.

& where he said KZ is better? He just said Halo did the same for years. The only difference it has sold tons of milions of more copies compared to KZ, maybe it's that the reason why we can instantly recognize the protagonist?:???: I mean, I found your point completely pointless, you trying to say Masterchef is a memorable recognizable character? :???: He is basically a mute biker with an armor :???:

Yup, the demo looked more like KZ3 than 2. Wonder why internet never makes noise about good things so that the devs can hear. It is only absurdity that reaches thier ears. If only they could, including Sony, hear that fans want return to KZ2 gameplay......guess that will never happen and all they will do is make it more "minute to minute gameplay, "roller coaster ride" and all the shenanigans that do the rounds but make the games shallower and shallower with no replayability or character.

Ah, guess I got to stop being pessimistic and hope we get a good game. Anyways, it will be BF4 that I will be playing ;) around that time, no matter what GG whips up ! (Unless, of course, they do bring back KZ2)

* KZ's lens flare(TM) + hazy look: CHECK

* Rico's "full-of-holes" useless collar guard: CHECK

* Medic's "second chance" revival: CHECK

* Helghast sniper cloaking: CHECK

* Helghast commando: CHECK

* Helghast commander: CHECK

* Disc mine, bazooka, mounted turret: ALL CHECK

Where did the engineer and his drone go ? Infiltrator also missing.

Looks like a fun project nonetheless. :D

I'm always surprised by the quality of these homages. I thought this one was particularly well done almost up to Forward Unto Dawn (which I bought on BR). But it was the little touches taken directly from the games that set it apart. Excellent!

Yeah, the little blirps from the game in the making of are also really fun.

The costume guys really did do a great job.

Stupid question but where do those guys get there funds for the budget? Doesn't seem like they have any relations with GG.

The Killzone Intercept video was amazing. I can't even imagine what they do to make it look so convincing. I think the best indie fan movie for a game I've ever seen.

Stupid question but where do those guys get there funds for the budget? Doesn't seem like they have any relations with GG.

*shrug* The last fan-made Sony advertisement was an art or business school project.

It could also be a sponsored exercise by Sony's agency.

Actually I recall they did have some kind of cooperation with GG, how much I don't know of. It was pretty well done though.

If you are to talk of fan made movies then nothing even comes close to Metal Gear Philanthropy in terms of vision and production. It's the reason why it's still unfinished eventhough they released the first part which was an hour long back in 2009 and will hopefully be resuming production soon this year. The acting might not be good but these people are not professional actors, they are film students.

http://www.mgs-philanthropy.net/main/?page_id=166&lang=en

This KZ 'fan-made' video was either made by some fan with deep pockets, or sponsored somehow by Sony or someone else.
The production is way too good for a so-called fan-made tribute. They spent money on this thing.

This KZ 'fan-made' video was either made by some fan with deep pockets, or sponsored somehow by Sony or someone else.
The production is way too good for a so-called fan-made tribute. They spent money on this thing.

Possibly...however sometimes it's actually fairly cheap if you're a film student as you could ask fellow students ie actors, editors, props, makeup etc to help you out for very little money. Everyone wants to get their work seen/heard so they'll basically work for "free". Heck even well known actors will work for almost free for you if they're interested in your script/screenplay etc.

Back