Capcom's Deep Down

DeepDown-1.jpg

Was there actually any gameplay in that video? Looked pretty much like cut scene or target renders to me.

Thats all gameplay. What looks like target render to you? its not outtathisworld or anything.

DeepDown-4.jpg

Considering how much I am enjoying Warframe, I am very eagerly waiting for this to drop. A similar model in a fantasy world, can't wait to see if it hooks me !
Still doesn't have a release date :(, not even for Japan.

deep-down-ps4.jpg

It has been so long now ! I really wanted to play this game, but with so many other similarly modelled games coming along, I wonder if it will have any appeal when it launches.

Like the lighting in that shot, btw.

Game was playable on E3, and will most probably be playable again on Gamescom.

Lets hope that beta will arrive soon, and not only for Japan.

It has been so long now ! I really wanted to play this game, but with so many other similarly modelled games coming along, I wonder if it will have any appeal when it launches. Like the lighting in that shot, btw.

Really? Barrels!?! What is down there, Donkey Kong?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner.

Barrels!
makes me remember Arvale, nice RPG for PocketPC or PalmOS (i forgot).

btw any idea whats gonna make this game have unique gameplay compared to other dungeon crawler like Dark Souls? From the marketing materials i have seen, i only know the visual that looks good but dont know how it will play. or will the visual effect also have gameplay element (playing with shadow/torch for fighting enemy, physics like in half life, etc..)

Back