Capcom's Deep Down

But speaking about this, in truth, the infamous MP of Ryse seems generations ahead of this. At least for my eyes. And, as I have said many times, at my age I am not able to filter the judgment of the games based upon brand. Not anymore!

There are a bunch of other threads waiting for you to post your deep disappointment why not share the wealth ?? :LOL:

After the therapy session you got about your utter despair at the tragic nature of the the Sony launch lineup I think you should be charged a mental health maintainence fee since you are enjoying the benefits of metaphorically lying on the couch and venting as if in the psychologist's office :p

There are a bunch of other threads waiting for you to post your deep disappointment why not share the wealth ?? :LOL:

After the therapy session you got about your utter despair at the tragic nature of the the Sony launch lineup I think you should be charged a mental health maintainence fee since you are enjoying the benefits of metaphorically lying on the couch and venting as if in the psychologist's office :p

:LOL::p:LOL: Ah Ah ahhhh, You are right !!!
But please, do not make the fee too high :LOL:!!!

Sorry guys if I use this board to express some of my disappointment, but let's say, as you have learned in time, I am not satisfied with what Sony is doing software side...

But please, do not make the fee too high :LOL:!!!

Luckily there seem to be lots of posters from countries with "socialized medicine" so you will get off pretty easy ;)

If this was an All 'Murican board you would probably be bankrupted by the fees.:LOL:

Nice ~:love: I get Dark Souls' co-op vibe.

This game is fall 2014 ? Too far away... :devilish:

From better have DS3 out before that. :cool:

Yeah, it looks like it'll be a co-op game, which instantly puts a game on my watch list. Dark Souls with true co-op is pretty much perfection for me.

Dark Souls broke Demon's Souls co-op. Way too laggy. Hope they fix it in DS3.

Hopefully Deep Down will have even better and newer concepts.

Dark Souls broke Demon's Souls co-op. Way too laggy. Hope they fix it in DS3.

Hopefully Deep Down will have even better and newer concepts.

I would hope for 4-player true co-op. Not that ghost in and out thing, but a proper ability to invite your friends into your game. The way Demon's Souls works is cool, but sometimes you just want to play with your friends without hassle.

But speaking about this, in truth, the infamous MP of Ryse seems generations ahead of this. At least for my eyes.

You'd better check the feed back from PAX about that, there's some on IGN. I believe they described it as laggy, very this generation in looks, with a terrible camera, and repetitive gameplay. Press X... Press X lots and lots. Repeat.

Your eyes need testing! :LOL:

Though I will admit the graphics look less refined at this stage in its development, but they are getting more accurately detailed. It's probably a case of the graphics getting dialled back whilst they are adding more to the core features, like physics, particle simulation with Brownian motion, fluids etc.

Perhaps someone should just ask Capcom?

Now the youtube stream has correct gamma. The fire simulation seems intact. Lovely ! Camera seems a bit iffy. co op with all those powers could be fun ! but more questions, is there anyhitng else except for the Dragon?

Back