Official February 20, 2013 Playstation event

Square can fuck off. Nothing but a bunch of disappointments.

Why don't you bastards release fucking Versus? Why do you show us a damn tech demo...

Give us a game.

Oh honey you should know that coming from me, that's really not derogatory :)

Square!!!!!!!!

:LOL: gotcha

I understand that, I'm saying that having unified GDDR5 memory gives them very good options of upping the RAM amount (if they can eat up the cost), but MS doesn't have that luxury with eSRAM.

Would it really take a lot to just ditch the earam (and costs associated with it) and use a unified 8GB ddr5? The bandwidth for the ddr5 is higher than the esram anyway.

They shouldn't force these poor japanese guys to try to talk in english, and most certainly not force us to listen to them.

As far as I'm aware, Ono isn't gay, he's just a massive oddball. On a funny note, he cosplayed as poison for the SFxT unveil at the some con, or some similar event. One of the funnier moments in gaming PR I can remember.

Great, wait for E3. What are they doing here? Another company could have shown anything much better.

Agni`s Philosophy again!

Wait, new FF?
Aaand.. that was all!!

Lol, I bet you they are demoing everything on PC.

Killzone was running on "prototype hardware" whatever that means. Would well be PC based alpha or beta kits.

That Deepdown was totally stunning. What looked like actual gameplay with graphics exceeding Agni. I'm dubious as to whether it was actual gameplay though...

Back