Official February 20, 2013 Playstation event

I prefer a new motorstorm game from these guys, rather than another GT. It's more of the same.

Um, please tell me all the pauses are simulated somehow. I cannot imagine being interrupted like that in the midst of a race.

I hope it isn't blasphemous that I'm watching this on my 360 through the IGN app...

Definitely looks like I'll be getting a PS4 though I might still do what I did last gen "whoever launches first". I'm liking what I'm hearing so far...feels good to be on the other side of a launch.

I hope it isn't blasphemous that I'm watching this on my 360 through the IGN app...

Definitely looks like I'll be getting a PS4 though I might still do what I did last gen "whoever launches first". I'm liking what I'm hearing so far...feels good to be on the other side of a launch.
You're prepared to leave your GS behind...? :oops:

Can somebody explain to me how they're using 8GB of GDDR5? I thought guys here said that wasn't feasible?

They haven't announced the price yet.

Most here were assuming they would not be targeting the $500 and higher range.

Can somebody explain to me how they're using 8GB of GDDR5? I thought guys here said that wasn't feasible?

Dunno, find it hard to believe myself. If the PS3 had "won" the console wars and Sony was swimming in cash I could see them selling this for ~$400 and taking an assumed (hefty?) loss up front, but not sure how now.

Hmm, Killzone looked pretty good but the second two games didn't look particularly beyond what we have at the moment. Why do they always show pre-rendered videos when game play is far more impressive??

This Second Son thing looked more impressive. Nice dynamics on the vest of the guy, nice face model and animation, but the woman's hair was still polygons...

Back