Console Maker's OS

early adopters are paying for 8GBs of GDDR5 and getting a quarter of that investment sitting idle

Early adopters got all the games that was developed for a lower memory budget (3.5Gb or so) out in the market without the need from the gamedev to provide such optimization, for their development ~5.5Gb memory budget.

That's a cool benefit, for all the games in ~1-year span from console launch.

Early adopters got all the games that was developed for a lower memory budget (3.5Gb or so) out in the market without the need from the gamedev to provide such optimization, for their development ~5.5Gb memory budget.

If I remember correctly the PSP's CPU was actually clocked lower on release and increased down the line once battery optimisations occurred (and revisions were released).

I guess it's conceivable that the memory is increased over time, an extra Jaguar or two are released, and the CPU/GPU clocks are raised. I’d be interested to know whether both Microsoft and Sony have machines running at various clock speeds (and higher fan rates) to measure temperatures and to see whether they die in a shorter space of time, or will they always have the same speeds?

Huh?
There's nothing forcing those games to increase to fit 7GBs RAM if 7GBs RAM was available. Launch games could have launched light. Later games could use the extra couple of gigs for caching or something quick and easy. Presently there's ~2 gigabytes sitting idle with no plans to use them for anything outside of games and no plans to use them in games. That's a quarter of the RAM people have bought doing nothing for no good reason. Where's the sense in that? It only makes sense if some super feature arrives down the line that requires those 2 GBs and we'll all be glad Sony reserved them upfront or they couldn't include it without breaking games. How realistic is that?

This doesn't just hold for Sony either. Wii U has a gig not being used. That RAM could be enabling faster load times or better streaming, or better visuals. Consumer's aren't really getting their money's worth with the RAM in these machines.

Huh?
There's nothing forcing those games to increase to fit 7GBs RAM if 7GBs RAM was available. Launch games could have launched light.s.

saved the fact that is very likely that all game devs developed their games on an 8Gb machine if 4Gb was the launch machine - which means about 5-6 Gb for the game in dev mode, where you dont care much about memory.

Once your game aims on development for that memory budget -and it works- you go on tuning the memory usage up.
I think game companies were happy enough as they didnt have to scratch their head on how to make those 5-6Gb fits in 3,5 or so.

I really believe Sony/MS will increase the memory (or other resources if any) available to games over the time. You can always add up -you just cannot claim back. And SOny knows this very well, given their experience with PS3.

Presently there's ~2 gigabytes sitting idle with no plans to use them for anything outside of games and no plans to use them in games.
A lack of clarification or public roadmap announcements does not equate to no plans.

Sony have never been great about sharing their plans or updating their system software in a competent and efficient way. I'm still waiting for suspend/resume - 14 months after the February 2013 reveal and approaching five months after launch :|

Sony have never been great about sharing their plans or updating their system software in a competent and efficient way. I'm still waiting for suspend/resume - 14 months after the February 2013 reveal and approaching five months after launch :|
Doesn't that kind of reinforce the idea that they don't have plans, only make stuff up as they go along? Or at least, for an end-user the experience is the same. I'm sure most of us saw the leaked images of cross-game voice chat for PS3, which showed they were working on it but never introduced it. Was that their plan, to invest in a tech and then not implement it? Maybe Sony do have plans to do something with 2 GBs RAM in PS4 in two years' time. Until then, or when Sony actually explain themselves, we still have 25+% of the RAM paid for doing nothing with no obvious target to do anything, and like PS3 it'll probably be rolled back into game RAM in future. Sony paid for 8GBs of RAM to get a 6GB machine.

Doesn't that kind of reinforce the idea that they don't have plans, only make stuff up as they go along?
No. Having plans and not disclosing them until you're ready to execute at a particular stage, are two very different things. You appear to be saying, if it's not visible/public then it doesn't exist. :???:

Companies like Microsoft and Google have a history of developing in a fairly open way, often showing early glimpses of products or software iterations months/years away from final year. Companies like Apple, Nintendo and Sony do not, unless they have too. Morpheus at GDC for example, because it requires devs to get onboard early.

No. Having plans and not disclosing them until you're ready to execute at a particular stage, are two very different things. You appear to be saying, if it's not visible/public then it doesn't exist.
I'm saying that there's no evidence they have plans, nor past history of demonstrating foresight that shows Sony are good at planning ahead and so this reservation is sensible. Yes, they might have amazing plans, but that needs to be taken on faith and nothing else. If we put blind faith to one side for the moment and look at what's actually been delivered and past history of RAM reservations and Sony's updates, my expectation is that the RAM is not reserved for any particular purpose and will be released to games down the line. I'll add that 512 MB's is plenty enough for any background functions and purposes in a well engineered system, maybe 1 GB for concurrent web pages for reference as you game, and no-one anywhere has a plan for a feature or service that requires 3 GBs to use.

Looking at the real world evidence to hand of what Sony did with PS3 (reserve lots of RAM, free that RAM up, then reportedly find they haven't enough RAM to implement a key feature), what reason do you see to believe otherwise? I may be wrong, and then I'll come back and eat my words, but until then I'm confident that this massive RAM reservation is exactly because Sony don't have any plans and don't know what they're doing and are keeping it there 'just in case'. If they had a plan, it'd be a set of features or functions that they can fit in 0.5-1 GB (like every smart device not running concurrent games) and they'd have 7 GBs available to games.

I'm saying that there's no evidence they have plans, nor past history of demonstrating foresight that shows Sony are good at planning ahead and so this reservation is sensible
Ok, we've moved from "they have no plans" to "there is no evidence", which I'm happier with. But on this point, I'd say with the exception of the PS3, where Sony were definitely short-sighted, and shouldn't have been given the PS3 launched after the Xbox 360, Sony have demonstrated about thinking ahead. A fair amount of features and functionality were added to both the PSP and the Vita, including things they aren't always a given, i.e. From things like updated network encryption (WPA-PSK) in PSP and supporting larger memory cards. I've owned devices (PDAs/mobiles) that simply weren't enhanceable in this way.

Yes, they might have amazing plans, but that needs to be taken on faith and nothing else.
I'm convinced, without a shadow of doubt, that they have plans. I am far less convinced these will be amazing plans. But then one mans amazing feature is another man's lacklustre feature.

I'm equally convinced Sony (and Microsoft) do not know, with any degree of reliability, of what they might want/need to do in five years time. They may need/wanting to support software and network series that haven't been devised yet. This is crystal-ball stuff.

I'll add that 512 MB's is plenty enough for any background functions and purposes in a well engineered system, maybe 1 GB for concurrent web pages for reference as you game, and no-one anywhere has a plan for a feature or service that requires 3 GBs to use.
512mb isn't a lot. Not if you want that system to be fast and immediate. Immediate and immediacy were two words used a lot by Mark Cerny in February 2013 and there are two ways to deliver this: 1) fast CPU and fast storage and 2) a lot of RAM. PS4 has two 1.6Ghz Jaguar cores at its disposal :-|

Remember you have the core BSD framework plus whatever background RAM the OS needs to support basic gaming - PSN and multiplayer, background downloading/updating, remote play, remote control (promised, not yet delivered), steaming etc. In software terms you've adding more and more service clients all of which need to work concurrently. Both I/O and HDD bandwidth is limited so to not interfere with games.

Looking at the real world evidence to hand of what Sony did with PS3 (reserve lots of RAM, free that RAM up, then reportedly find they haven't enough RAM to implement a key feature), what reason do you see to believe otherwise?
The PS3 is a fine example of forward-looking design and change done poorly. The PSP and Vita are examples of it done well - at a technical level, regardless of it's commercial success.

512mb isn't a lot. Not if you want that system to be fast and immediate. Immediate and immediacy were two words used a lot by Mark Cerny in February 2013 and there are two ways to deliver this: 1) fast CPU and fast storage and 2) a lot of RAM. PS4 has two 1.6Ghz Jaguar cores at its disposal :-|
So Sony's plan for reserving 3 GB is to allow PS4 owners to switch from Facebook to Twitter to Netflix to game and back again 10 times a second? If that's their plan, that's where I claim they don't know what they're doing. People already have devices for that. Apps that add versatility are welcome, but a 20 second loading time is perfectly acceptable and not going to cost Sony lost sales. Admittedly the 3 GBs reserved isn't going to lose the sales either - it's just really poor economy all round.

Remember you have the core BSD framework plus whatever background RAM the OS needs to support basic gaming - PSN and multiplayer, background downloading/updating, remote play, remote control (promised, not yet delivered), steaming etc.
All proven possible in 32MB last gen...

Is it possible to make & publish a PS4 game without a PS4 devkit or with a PS4 devkit but without debugging & test software tools?

If the answer is "No" then most of this talk is sterile.

So Sony's plan for reserving 3 GB is to allow PS4 owners to switch from Facebook to Twitter to Netflix to game and back again 10 times a second? If that's their plan, that's where I claim they don't know what they're doing.

So you resort to ludicrous assumptions when given no evidence? I don't know what Sony's plan is. However there is no chance they have no plan at all. That was your claim.

All proven possible in 32MB last gen...
I doubt that. Two 1080p native images, one target for the remote play device, audio, buffering for encoding both. You'd be hard pressed just to support remote play within 32mb RAM let alone all of the other things.

Which device is this?

So you resort to ludicrous assumptions when given no evidence?
No. I've asked numerous times for people to put forward a usage scenario that requires multiple GBs of RAM. All you've said is immediacy. Immediacy of what? The only thing I can think of is swapping between common tasks, as I listed.

I don't know what Sony's plan is. However there is no chance they have no plan at all.
Yes there is, unless one considers 'wait and see' a plan. "We have 8 GBs. Nobody needs that much for games yet. We'll reserve 3 GBs for future expansion but may never use it." That's possibly what's going on, but that's not a plan. A plan determines future expansion requirements ahead of needing them, allocates appropriately, and applies actual foresight instead of doing nothing and making the decision later. That's a valid approach for the future, but it's not planning.

I doubt that. Two 1080p native images, one target for the remote play device, audio, buffering for encoding both. You'd be hard pressed just to support remote play within 32mb RAM let alone all of the other things.

Which device is this?
XB360 showed all the network, friend lists and chat can fit into 32 MBs. But I'm not suggesting 32 MBs is enough for the current gen (except for those basics). 512 MBs is enough, maybe one GB. If some console game OS is failing to provide everything in that much space, it's badly implemented or possibly overreaching.

People like you defending the reservation do so with an arm-waving justification. Go through the maths. What would two 1080p framebuffers require? 16 MBs at 32 bits. Let's double that for working space. 32 MBs. How many seconds uncompressed stereo chat audio is needed to be buffered? 10 seconds (??). So at 1440 kbps CD quality, that's 180 KB a second, 1.8 MBs for audio buffer. Let's round it up to 2. What about video compression? Is that impossible without hundreds of MBs working space, especially when you have a hardware encoder?

There's no need to excuse Sony with the assumption they have a great plan. We can count out the MB's usage until we reach a realistic requirement. Or more simply, we can look at a myriad of 1GB devices out there capable of doing everything a console could possible want with room to spare. We can look at what is accomplished with core gaming features on 32MB and 512 MB gaming devices to see that the core gaming stuff doesn't need GBs to be implemented. This approach is far more reaslitic and scientific than assuming Sony know what they're going to use those GBs for, especially when we have past evidence of them not knowing what to use space for (and that's actually a key argument here - better to reserve up front and release it when convinced it's not needed, than not have enough reservation when it's later determined it's required).

No. I've asked numerous times for people to put forward a usage scenario that requires multiple GBs of RAM. All you've said is immediacy. Immediacy of what? The only thing I can think of is swapping between common tasks, as I listed.
Of whatever user wants to do. Immediacy was the single unswerving message of the February 2013 reveal, that drum was bang a lot.

As for what the RAM could be used for? Well if Sony have not decided whether to support multitasking apps along with the game, that is a conversation they are having now. Often when I'm remote playing, my girlfriend is watching Netflix. At the moment she uses the PS3 but it's a usage case that shouldn't stretch the PS4. And I want it too, we want to retire the PS3 because we need that space and HDMI connection for the inevitable Xbox One purchase.

As for the market for apps on a console, well I remember a lot of scepticism about the demand for apps on mobile phones a few years ago. Who'd want to run a cut-down desktop app on their phone? Nobody, right!?! It's easy to dismiss that which can't be foreseen without the benefit of hindsight. Before you write off the creativity and imagination of hundreds of thousands of app writers, perhaps you should give them some time and a chance first.

Yes there is, unless one considers 'wait and see' a plan. "We have 8 GBs. Nobody needs that much for games yet. We'll reserve 3 GBs for future expansion but may never use it." That's possibly what's going on, but that's not a plan.

I am certain that a small portion of that 3Gb is wait-and-see, an overhead reserved for the unknown future. Why? Because it's the obvious engineering decision for a device that has to still be relevant in 5-10 years.

But most of that 3Gb will likely be conservatively-reserved for a number of features in the roadmap for the next 12-18 months. The console didn't launch ready; it's missing suspend/resume, jumping into somebody else's game, has limited sharing and isn't anywhere near as immediate as Sony promised.

And Sony don't have Microsoft's experience with operating systems or applications. Any OS function or application that Sony write I would expect Microsoft, the world's biggest software company, to be able to produce faster, optimise better and use less resources. That initial high RAM overhead means Sony can release updates (although still painfully fucking slowly it seems) without agonising about RAM. Then later then, they can optimise and release RAM back.

A plan determines future expansion requirements ahead of needing them, allocates appropriately, and applies actual foresight instead of doing nothing and making the decision later.

If you're making a product with a lifespan of a year or two, that approach is viable. With a product designed to last 5-10 years, you are limited in planning for the technology on the horizon. But you don't need to determine expansion requirements, only plan for expansion. Early computers, prior to early standard local buses like Zorro and PCI, came with expansion ports that allowed some unknown hardware connector or cartridge to connect to the CPU, RAM, ROM, and I/O. The designer didn't need to know what it was, just provide a pathway. It's easier with software, you just need a CPU and RAM reserve, or a plan to make that available later by anticipating obsolescence.

That's a valid approach for the future, but it's not planning.
It's called it planning for the unknown, or an alternative methodology to fact-based and assumption-based planning.

XB360 showed all the network, friend lists and chat can fit into 32 MBs. But I'm not suggesting 32 MBs is enough for the current gen (except for those basics).

So that 32mb wasn't doing all of that I listed. I'm not surprised, as I said you'd struggle to fit just one of PS4's standard features into that memory footprint.

If some console game OS is failing to provide everything in that much space, it's badly implemented or possibly overreaching.
Again, you're looking at just the OS and not what the sure might want to also be running in parallel with the game. At the very least, I'd like to be able to switch between a game and DVD/Blu-ray playback or a streaming service like Netflix - without having to terminate the game or the video app being used. Immediacy. And the PS4 isn't close to being what they promised yet.

People like you defending the reservation do so with an arm-waving justification.
Woah, people like me? What kind of people am I? That weird slight aside I'm not justifying the RAM reservation - try reading my posts. I posted, as I'm now stated for about the third time, at your assertion that Sony have no plan.

Go through the maths. What would two 1080p framebuffers require? 16 MBs at 32 bits.

6mb a frame at 24 bits - it's video encoding. You'll need a minimum of two frames for encoding. How much space are you reserving quantisation? Motion estimation? Now you need two frame buffers for the target device, the current one being sent, and the one your building to send next. Now add in audio, space to multiplex the whole thing for streaming. It's realtime, remember. How much RAM have you used now?

There's no need to excuse Sony with the assumption they have a great plan. We can count out the MB's usage until we reach a realistic requirement.
I'm not excusing Sony of your accusations of no plan. But please, go for it. Most of my code runs on BSD systems but you'll want to rethink your estimates if you think you can do realtime streaming in 32mb even with hardware encode.

Or more simply, we can look at a myriad of 1GB devices out there capable of doing everything a console could possible want with room to spare.
Third, fourth and fifth gen iPads have 1Gb and a nice big screen. They also run on a BSD-derived operating system. It's a good platform for comparison.

We can look at what is accomplished with core gaming features on 32MB and 512 MB gaming devices to see that the core gaming stuff doesn't need GBs to be implemented.
If you want to see what difference RAM makes running an OS, yank a lot of it out of your computer. Even when your computer is idling it's doing a ton of stuff in the background and excess RAM makes all the difference.

I get you want to know what it's being reserved for but it's Sony and they aren't going to share this until they are ready to announce actual features or changes themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even in 5 years, they'd need to come up with some serious resource hogs and their grandmas to justify taking away 40% of the RAM, especially considering how they've made every effort to market the ps4 as a gaming device first and foremost - to the point of still not having sorted out features the ps3 is doing right now much better than the new hardware. All a bit contradicting to me, but what do I know.

Thats the problem. No one knows what resource hogging must have feature might be in the future.

Its not like the devs are complaining about the lack of ram on these new consoles. They are use to having access to a 1/10th of whats available now. And its not the reason most of these games look more like PS3.5 and XB540 titles. From most accounts it seem like devs are generally happy with the amount of RAM they have at their disposal. The amount of memory isn't currently presenting itself as an impediment.

I see no purpose of removing some of the flexibility and nimbleness of your console to accommodate future trends, to provide more memory to devs when they aren't stressing their current 5 GBs. Reserved ram can always be released to devs in the future, but it can't be clawed back.

We just went through a mobile device revolution during the last gen that was hardly predicted when the 360 and PS3 was being readied for release. Sony nor MS want to compete against 2016-2020 devices with a rigid design based on what was going on pre 2015.

Its better to be safe than sorry.

People like you defending the reservation do so with an arm-waving justification. Go through the maths. What would two 1080p framebuffers require? 16 MBs at 32 bits. Let's double that for working space. 32 MBs. How many seconds uncompressed stereo chat audio is needed to be buffered? 10 seconds (??). So at 1440 kbps CD quality, that's 180 KB a second, 1.8 MBs for audio buffer. Let's round it up to 2. What about video compression? Is that impossible without hundreds of MBs working space, especially when you have a hardware encoder?

having contributed in the past to a DASH media player let me say your memory analysis is... weird.

Among other things smoothness requirements qould require you to keep at least X seconds in cache which, if you support multiple resolutions, is tough to achieve.
Plus, your decoder need to work with read ahead and cache prior frames. In h.264 and such, you might have a long, long serie of frames to be kept in memory if you want to comply with the standard, as far as i remember.
So, your analysis is/looks totally wrong.

Anyway, what you could accomplish on older generation was not comparable to the requirements you have in this generation.
Just a question - let's say you want to give smooth internet browsing AND let the remote game play work fine.
In 512mb (OS included) your browser won't even open some average site without heavy delay or problems... try to see the average memory load of your browser in Windows and see. Mine has a working set of 900Mb now.

Of whatever user wants to do. Immediacy was the single unswerving message of the February 2013 reveal, that drum was bang a lot.

As for what the RAM could be used for? Well if Sony have not decided whether to support multitasking apps along with the game, that is a conversation they are having now. Often when I'm remote playing, my girlfriend is watching Netflix. At the moment she uses the PS3 but it's a usage case that shouldn't stretch the PS4. And I want it too, we want to retire the PS3 because we need that space and HDMI connection for the inevitable Xbox One purchase.
Netflix can be run in parallel with 1 GB reserved. 1GB is plenty for multitasking media streaming functionality.

As for the market for apps on a console, well I remember a lot of scepticism about the demand for apps on mobile phones a few years ago.
Not from me. I predicted mobile computing of the current sort back in 2004. It's a no brainer. I know some people believed three computers is all the world would ever need, but the moment one understands the versatility of computing, it's applications are pretty easy to predict IMO. Social media may have surprised everyone, but that's really an extrapolation of conventional human behaviour, and points towards other fairly obvious futures. Apps on consoles and background functions? Go for it. It just doesn't need 3 GBs to implement.

Looking at the tech horizon, there's no known Big Thing that'll need 3GBs AFAICS. We have 3D, 4k, VR, AR, wearable computing, massive online stuff. Even cloud computing and the future moving to streamed content and thin clients. Which means little need for 2GB+ of data persistent in RAM concurrently with a game. Unless we go into something bizarre like reading brain patterns.

I am certain that a small portion of that 3Gb is wait-and-see, an overhead reserved for the unknown future. Why? Because it's the obvious engineering decision for a device that has to still be relevant in 5-10 years.
I disagree. Now, it's cutting edge and needs to do everything. In five years' time, it'll be old news. Just as an iPad wasn't designed and released to be relevant 4 years later, technology ages. How many PVRs or TVs bought 3+ years ago have internet media functionality built in? In 5-10 years' time, PS4 will likely be a budget device, not a premium all-in-one wonder unit. And if things change up and Sony need a new top-end device for multitasked extravaganza, they can add more RAM like they did on PSP. But it's otherwise a folly to design a machine now with a view to it going toe-to-toe with technology in five+ years. Technology moves too fast. Ideas move too fast. PS3 wasn't built with 3D capability (nor was XB360, which got an HDMI upgrade). That didn't kill those boxes off though. Either it's shoe-horned in to give a little extra, or ignored and the new machine adopts the new wave of whizzo-prang features. In all likelihood we'll be moving more onto the cloud anyway and local machines can be thin clients.

But most of that 3Gb will likely be conservatively-reserved for a number of features in the roadmap for the next 12-18 months...
How many of those features need 3GBs? That's the return-to argument. 3GBs is a ridiculous amount of data. People only use 3GBs with high-fidelity content. How do you fill up 2GBs (affording 1 GB for OS stuff) with apps and functionality other than just dumping them in all RAM to load them up quickly?

But you don't need to determine expansion requirements, only plan for expansion.
You have to factor in probability though. Why not add an external system bus to a games console for future expansion? Triple HDMI? 8 USB ports, just in case? There's no limit to what options one can provide for the future, but they have to be sane, well considered options to justify the cost. There has to be a clear argument for their inclusion. We've seen things like Firewire and USB ports removed from consoles where the expansion was found to be excessive, the ideas never took of. PS3 was even more conservative from the original vision because the likelihood of actually using all those ports was unrealistic.

Again, you're looking at just the OS and not what the sure might want to also be running in parallel with the game. At the very least, I'd like to be able to switch between a game and DVD/Blu-ray playback or a streaming service like Netflix - without having to terminate the game or the video app being used. Immediacy.
Firstly, the ability to swap to Netflix without a delay probably isn't a killer feature worth the expense of the extra RAM. Secondly, and most importantly, that can be done with 1 GB. 1GB is enough to retain in memory the last few apps used for immediate loading, with the HDD used for less used apps. I'm not saying don't reserve RAM. I'm wanting an intelligent justification for it.

I'm not excusing Sony of your accusations of no plan. But please, go for it. Most of my code runs on BSD systems but you'll want to rethink your estimates if you think you can do realtime streaming in 32mb even with hardware encode.
I didn't say that. I said 32 MBs was good enough for the gaming functions, although perhaps that wasn't clear. However, PS3 provides video encoding alongside games for remote play, so I'm unconvinced it has a necessarily large requirement.

I get you want to know what it's being reserved for but it's Sony and they aren't going to share this until they are ready to announce actual features or changes themselves.
That's a possibility. An alternative is that they don't know what they're going to use it for. As educated persons, we can try to guess looking at how RAM is used elsewhere. With that, very few people are actually presenting convincing arguments.

But for this last round of debate, I repeat my original post that started this talk of plans:
Presently there's ~2 gigabytes sitting idle with no plans to use them for anything outside of games and no plans to use them in games.
Where you've said planning to not use them now in case they get used later, that doesn't undermine my assertion that there are no present plans to use the RAM for anything. I am only wrong if Sony actually do have a plan, an intention that by such-and-such a time, such-and-such a feature/service will be made available that uses it. We ought to be able to come up with some possible, realistic uses, just as we attempt to explore/forecast uses for Kinect or cloud computing or any other topic.

First of all, Sony did not take away anything, it was never there to begin with, and it will take some time before we will get a real usage example where the extra ram is needed. Pc games still have to fit into 4gb along with a os.

And it's fair to say the ram is reserved for future use. I have a suspicion that it's Sony waiting for Microsoft and not the other way around. They could essentially launch Linux applications and run them on the side to counter Microsofts Windows 8 apps.

My personal opinion is that I don't understand the need to run other functions at the same time as games. If I wanted to look something up on the internet I'd much sooner do it on my phone. In fact, I prefer to use my phone's browser over my PC's. It's easier for me. Using a laptop/desktop for anything other than work just feels archaic to me now. I don't think consoles can hope to do better, it's not something they can compete with.

I find it really hard to understand what functionality the consoles can do that'd be easier to use than anything else. With exception of playing / sharing games.

I'm willing to accept that there are much brighter people than I coming up with possibilities, but then I see an awful lot of smart people commenting here that also can't come up with any alternative functions that aren't better done elsewhere.

Microsoft have tried very hard to come up with alternatives, only they all seem to come up short too.

Watch TV, well I can do that better on my TV.
Skype, I can do that better on my phone and my laptop.
Sony's browser, I can do that better on anything.

Back