RobertR1

Pro
Legend
Lifetime Sales:
-Just Dance 3 (Wii) - 5 million
-NSMB2 (3DS) - 1.45 million
-NSMBU (Wii U) - 580K

Hardware:

Xbox 360: 1.4M (-17.6%) ["More than double the amount of the second place console in the U.S. in the month of December."]
3DS: 1.25M (-21.8%)
Wii: 475K (-55.2%)
DS: 470K (-25.4%)
Wii U: 460K [The Wii launch was 604K]
Vita < 250k
PS3 ~ 625k

Wonder book LTD < 40k

Last edited by a moderator:
This puts the Wii-U at around 890K sales in the US for November and December.

The Wii U seems to be in stock everywhere you look, so the low sales points to low demand instead of low supply.

Demand constraint.

No way of changing it either. People don't care that it exists. Vita finally has company.

ooooh! A Dave post in console forum :)

Best estimate we'll get for WW LTD will be a in a few weeks when financials are released.

360 number is really impressive.
3DS still looks fine.
Vita definitely needs the price cut and support.
Was bit worried about Wii U's being available everywhere during December and it showed.
PS3 should have kept that Black Friday special bundle all December and it would have sold more than a million.

Wii U tracking over 300k behind Gamecube and not supply constrained at all. December should be huge for Nintendo HW

Gamecube went from 550k to 60k in first January when priced cheaper

Well I guess sony/MS arent in any rush now to launch next gen based on the apparent lack of a threat from the wii u.

Leaked on Gaf by a regular who has been vetted.

except i thought it was vita between 200 and 250k, not over 250k...

Well I guess sony/MS arent in any rush now to launch next gen based on the apparent lack of a threat from the wii u.

Sony might, as ps3 sales are pretty bad imo...

i'm sure their plans are laid in stone anyway. ms for sure late 13 and sony most likely.

What are the current estimates for life-to-date WW sales for XBOX 360 at the moment?

was at 70 milllion shipped as of end september.

end dec quarter will likely be at least 6-7m, so 76-77m is likely, maybe a tad more. ms will release those numbers with their financial report around the end of january.

Back