almighty has a 360!! Thoughts and game sugestions

I highly recommend the Project Gotham Racing series .... amazing games , great fun and still gorgeous to look at .

Ninja Gaiden 2 (the one and only version of NG2 that matters)

But why? I have both consoles and I have finished the game on the 360. But the PS3 version has a lot more content including mutplayer, its bigger and refined. The demo I have tried made me want this over the original.
The thing that the 360 clearly has by the bucketloads and missing from the PS3 version its blood splattering and body parts flying everywhere.
Is this why the 360 version is the one that matters? :?:

But why? I have both consoles and I have finished the game on the 360. But the PS3 version has a lot more content including mutplayer, its bigger and refined. The demo I have tried made me want this over the original.
The thing that the 360 clearly has by the bucketloads and missing from the PS3 version its blood splattering and body parts flying everywhere.

Bigger enemy encounters on the 360 version. That's a big one.

eternal sonata if you can endure boring story. it have nice environment, skill, and battle mechanisms.

basically it's just eternal sonata and lost oddysey that allow me to play it to the end with strategy and skill, not by buying crazy equipment or tiresome level grinding

NINJA GAIDEN 2 & NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA 2 : COMPARISON OF CHAPTER 11 (Master Ninja)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VDAiYc_sy8A#t=119s

;)

almighty, I am a bit curious since you mentioned that your PC monitor allows you to enable/disable internal scaling in the OSD menu, what monitor is it?
Does it also allow pixel mapping?

I'm back, had serious man flu :sly:

Loving Gears 2 and getting used to the pad now :thumbup:

Got banjo kazooie and Halo 3/4 to blast through too.

Contemplating getting Xbox LIVE

I'm back, had serious man flu :sly:

Loving Gears 2 and getting used to the pad now :thumbup:

Got banjo kazooie and Halo 3/4 to blast through too.

Contemplating getting Xbox LIVE

I think you get a free period of gold when you sign up, not sure. Otherwise I'll look and see if I have any cards that give a free month. I have some 48 hour cards, I think.

If i find any free cards around i'll be sure and give you the code ^^

I have about a library of 75 360 games. Of those non PC or exclusive releases, i'd suggest

If you like JRPG's

Tales of Vesparia
Resonance of Fate
Lost Odyssey
Nier

If you like FPS

Halo Reach and CEA(since you are already playing 3 and 4)

If you like fighters

Virtua Fighter 5
Tekken 6-Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Dead Or Alive 4/5
Soul Calibur 4-5
Blazblue
Persona 4 Arena

If you like action games

Bayonetta
Dante's Inferno
Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2
El Shaddai

If you like racing games

Burnout Revenge
Forza Horizon
Flatout Ultimate Carnage

Its a bit hard considering that 360 is the ultimate third party game console, anything you could possibly want is pretty much there. Downside is first party stuff is not anywhere near as plentiful. But there are still many good games to play. I'm probably missing a lot of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its pretty fine if that's all you have. But there are other options, 360 has its own arcade controller and fight stick peripheral as well, which are much better than any controller with fighting games

On chapter 5 of Gears 2, jus entered the queens palace and about to blast her ass!!!

The driving sections of the game are a disaster though, the controls and the whole experience is clunky, and then there's the graphics which are very very poor during these sections.

Apart from that though I've really enjoyed playing the game.

And I also got pissed off when I found out you need a gold membership to use apps and such like YouTube.... What bullshit....

On chapter 5 of Gears 2, jus entered the queens palace and about to blast her ass!!!

The driving sections of the game are a disaster though, the controls and the whole experience is clunky, and then there's the graphics which are very very poor during these sections.

Apart from that though I've really enjoyed playing the game.

And I also got pissed off when I found out you need a gold membership to use apps and such like YouTube.... What bullshit....

One of the reason's why my 360 is dormant....

Back