Metro 2033 Free

Its nothing dodgy, it doesnt try to install any adware or toolbars or anything

As I have preached many times the Gaming Gods reward the righteous.

For those who detest Facebook and have at least $1 to spend, you can have it along with Darksiders, Red Faction Armageddon and Company of Heroes (+ expansions) from HumbleBundle. $5.70 bags Saints RowThe Third, Warhammer 40K Dawn of War and Titan Quest as well.

Would some kind, generous, and extemely well hung b3d reader be prepared to donate a dollar on my behalf to the humbebundle offer so I could get the games.
Not having a bank account of any kind I have no way of doing this myself
and being part of a religious organization I do believe I qualify for charitable status.

Thanks in advance in the case that someone does this for me....

Extra special thanks to lightman, he didnt just donate the minimum dollar but at least $6 so I could get the extended bundle - what a legend
although some game appear to be missing (ive emailed suppport)

Nothing missing there. All the "below par" games are bundled together in the first key. I'm assuming that you've blanked out the actual keys; if they didn't come up, something is indeed wrong.

Pleasure to help both fellow gamer and at the same time donate something towards charity!
I'm not rich by any means but it's almost Christmas so it's time of sharing :D

Purchased the whole pack as well :)

This again makes me wonder about game prices. At 10 ~ 15 euro's I would buy a lot more games while at the usual 50 euro's for a pc game I almost never buy games.

Purchased the whole pack as well :)

This again makes me wonder about game prices. At 10 ~ 15 euro's I would buy a lot more games while at the usual 50 euro's for a pc game I almost never buy games.

You've been cloned!

Now how are we supposed to know which one is the real you?

Or perhaps the clone is just as real as the original? What constitutes a human soul?

You've been cloned!

Now how are we supposed to know which one is the real you?

Or perhaps the clone is just as real as the original? What constitutes a human soul?

Isn't it always the case that one is evil and one is good? At least, Army of Darkness taught me this...

Slightly off topic, but speaking of Humble Bundles; go give Double Fine a buck or two too for their Amnesia Fortnight prototyping jam.

The documentary series is a really nice look behind the scenes at a creative process and the resulting five game prototypes (plus some other ones) are up for download.

I'm quite impressed with what it's possible to accomplish in two weeks.

Back