Formula 1 - 2013 Season

Grosjean is managed by Gravity Sport Management which is owned by Genii which owns Lotus F1.

At the same time Lotus steals Ferrari's current head of aerodynamics http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/109868 :p

Ferrari team looks quite good for Kimi with Allison and de Beer there, which were part of creating a good car for couple seasons for Kimi at Lotus, and obviously Mark Slade joins Ferrari with Kimi (it was one of the things Kimi demanded on the contract, no Slade, no Kimi)

Would not mind seeing Massa in a Willams or even back to Sauber.

Would love to see Hulkenberg in a great car for once.

Would not mind seeing Massa in a Willams or even back to Sauber

It is written but who cares to read through...

"Felipe will never play second fiddle in a small team, so what we need to do is find him a car that allows him to play a leading role in Formula One"

Massa will forever be one of those nearly men - like Coulthard, Webber, Barrichello and plenty of other drivers before them. Nobody is going to build a team around him, no top team is going to prefer him over one of the fast younger drivers.

Those young 'fast' drivers have the same chances of getting the title in not the top top team as Felipe would have...

Everything depends on his management and how they will cope with the situation

There is a chance of money by moving the younger drivers on. Once you start going backwards in F1, that's pretty much it. Then again if he does get a spot at Lotus that could easily end up a step forward...

According to portugese interview of Massa, he has been in contact not only with Lotus, but with McLaren too. And McLaren doesn't have a contract for either drivers seat for next year, both Perezs and Buttons deals end to this season

According to portugese interview of Massa, he has been in contact not only with Lotus, but with McLaren too. And McLaren doesn't have a contract for either drivers seat for next year, both Perezs and Buttons deals end to this season

Perez was a bad move for McLaren IMO. I think Massa could be a good choice.

Perez was a bad move for McLaren IMO. I think Massa could be a good choice.

I don't think Perez seat is in question. Remember, Vodaphone is leaving McLaren. They still haven't confirmed their main sponsor, but Perez has a big Telmex backing.

Räikkönen confirmed today that the reason he's leaving Lotus is simply money, he hasn't even gotten his salary for this season

Räikkönen confirmed today that the reason he's leaving Lotus is simply money, he hasn't even gotten his salary for this season

That is a shame if true... and not just trying to get mad and annoyed the fans base... Anyways, I can't believe both- that it's because of money (not because of fame) and about salary too

Back