Black Friday console and game Deals?

OICAspork

Newcomer
Hello, I'm currently living in Japan, and both my American XBox360 and Wii have died in the past year. I have a sister that is a big Black Friday shopper and she said she'd be willing to help me get a new console (either PS3 or XBox360) over Thanksgiving weekend. I was wondering what the best deals on both consoles are that people have seen so far. Rather than ask only for that though, I thought it might be a good idea to go ahead and make it into a general thread for anyone to share great deals that they've seen. :) Help would be appreciated!

Nice that this popped up. Anyone know if there's any good deals on Xbox Gold Live cards for Black Friday? Or heck, any other day? :)

Regards,
SB

Thanks a lot for the link!

De nada!

Nice that this popped up. Anyone know if there's any good deals on Xbox Gold Live cards for Black Friday? Or heck, any other day? :)

Regards,
SB

According to CheapAssGamer here's what I found..

Walmart has 3-month cards for $11.96.

Shopko has 3-month cards for $12.49.

K-mart has 3-month cards for $12.99.

Regular price is $24.99. You can buy a digital code from Amazon right now for $22.49, but you can buy cards for about $20 from most places like Target & Newegg.

Tommy McClain

According to CheapAssGamer here's what I found..

Walmart has 3-month cards for $11.96.

Shopko has 3-month cards for $12.49.

K-mart has 3-month cards for $12.99.

Regular price is $24.99. You can buy a digital code from Amazon right now for $22.49, but you can buy cards for about $20 from most places like Target & Newegg.

Tommy McClain

Thanks for the info. I decided to just get a 12 month card for 49 USD. It's not much more than 4x Walmart cards at the price above, plus I didn't have to pay tax on it for the digital code. Would be nice to catch one of those on sale. Finally got Xbox Live Gold just so I could play Spartan Ops in Halo 4.

Regards,
SB

...and there's also a 250GB PS3 bundle with the Infamous Collection and Uncharted dual pack for $199.

Wheres this at dj? I might have to pull the trigger on that. I finally decided to bite the bullet and get a bluray player, and they still look to be about 100 for a good one. I usually just stream all my content but friends at work have bluray players and want to share discs, so I figurre I should go grab one. At 199 the ps3 is a better value, plus I can play those exclusives I missed.

For the UK:

Black-Friday-PS-Vita_NFS-UK.jpg

That Live deal doesn't seem so hot. You can get those deals all year round, if you look for them online, and they'll just mail you the code, so shipping is irrelevant.

Major Nelson announced these Xbox deals...

Code:
Content Title					Standard Price	Discount Price

ME3: Leviathan						800		400
Forza Horizon October Car Pack				400		200
Batman Arkham City Harley Quinn’s Revenge		800		400
Quantum Conundrum					1200		600
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Arctic Strike		800		400
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Raven Strike			1200		600
Dungeon Defenders					1200		600

There are more deals here...

http://majornelson.com/2012/11/20/xbox-live-marketplace-holiday-offers/

Tommy McClain

In Canada: I got the Xbox360 250GB holiday bundle with Forza4 disk and Skyrim download for $250.
Seems to be at all retailers.

I saw some sort of skylanders plus 4GB x360 bundle at Wal Mart for $149.

What surprised me is that at 7PM there were still plenty left on the stack.

Black Friday 2012

360: 750,000
PS3: 525,000
WiiU: 400,000
Wii: 300,000

DS: 275,000
3DS: 250,000
Vita: 160,000

Back