The ultimate guide to get PS:T running on modern systems

green.pixel

Veteran
Thought I should share this:

http://thunderpeel2001.blogspot.com/2009/01/planescape-torment-fully-modded.html

This is the ultimate guide to Planescape: Torment mods; Including increasing the game resolution, playing in widescreen, installing the best mods, fixing bugs, re-adding deleted missions, and running on modern operating systems like Windows 7, XP and Vista.
This is a complete step-by-step guide to installing, patching and improving Planescape: Torment. It will allow you to play the game in widescreen (in any resolution you like), fix hundreds of bugs, re-add deleted missions that were cut due to time constraints, and much more.

In short: This is how Planescape: Torment SHOULD be played.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the resolution and UI patches but, performance becomes a problem, even at the default 640x480 I have some "slowdowns" :oops: but it's playable.

I would really like to to know why his games after Planescape: Torment (at least the ones I have played) do exactly the opposite that PST did. Paint the game world in a black and white picture with almost no shade of grey, where PST you had grey that was shining a beacon on all those "black and white" moments.

For example, I liked KOTOR 1 & 2, but they are fun games but not even near the masterpiece that PST is.

But lets see how the work on Wasteland 2 will look and how Brian Fargo will act as the filter...

Back