Agni Philosophy, Durango / PS4 game

auodzo.gif

Beyond amazing! Bring on the Next Gen. Silence dissenters who think people won't be able to tell the difference!

This is exactly the kinda leap that'll make people run out and buy new consoles. This is the most impressive next-gen teaser I've seen thus far, and that includes Star Wars 1313.

I also get the impression that particles are the new shiznit feature next gen.

EDIT: Assuming that's the target for Durango and Orbis games, I'm doubtful of Wii U ports.

PS4 Exclusive?

Hmmm i am getting Killzone vibes.. fuck it.. looks like true next gen!, i am now officially optimistic about next gen and all doubters can stay on this gen.. :)

Where is it written that this is Durango/Orbis?

PS4 Exclusive?

Starting already, are we?

Anyways, non gameplay cutscenes never impress me, and this certainly doesn't buck the trend. I dont care how impressive a cutscene is.

Oh come on, it's really good but nothing amazing, there's aliasing everywhere, including on texture, on specular...
So it's real time ;p

I still see pixies!!! this no better!!!

Seriously tho, how will they call nextgen to differentiate - highdef is already taken by this gen :LOL:
But yeah, this looks way better than what Epic had shown as next gen demo, really big scale as well.

I still see pixies!!! this no better!!!

Seriously tho, how will they call nextgen to differentiate - highdef is already taken by this gen :LOL:
But yeah, this looks way better than what Epic had shown as next gen demo, really big scale as well.

Square has so much CGI animation talent to draw on it's not surprising this blows away Epic tech demos in terms of art and storytelling.

Back