Star Wars 1313

DieH@rd

Legend
Guys, this STAR WARS 1313 is insane. It was shown moments ago on GTTV.

NOTHING that was shown on E3 comes remotely close to this. NOTHING. Watchdogs was nice, Beyond was cute.... but his. This is blizzard CGI quality came into life. Absolute astounding visuals.

IM SHAKING, its 5 am here in CET timezone and... how can i sleep now? :D

I gotta be honest, this looks like a massive step-up graphically from any other games I've seen, even Crysis 3.

But the gameplay looks kind of boring.

NOTHING that was shown on E3 comes remotely close to this. NOTHING. Watchdogs was nice, Beyond was cute.... but his. This is blizzard CGI quality came into life. Absolute astounding visuals.
Yeah.. "High-end PC", said it right in the video. So really, this thread should be in the PC section, because there's no way in hell the console versions are going to look like that. Sure, it'll look something like that, but the effects (which is what's really selling this) will be turned down a notch or twelve.

I have to agree with Turok. Pretty, but otherwise "meh".

Looks next-gen. :oops:

Next E3 is going to be insane.. lot of these games are under wraps built on PCs for Durango/Orbis

Is this 2012 or 2013 ? I'm going to hold off on replacing my 6950 till this comes out now... damn

According to Mike Capp on twitter it's made with Unreal Engine 3. I'm surprised because I thought LucasArts had the in house talent for their own engine. The Force Unleashed games had pretty strong technology behind them.

Well it does look near mid level CG quality, but I'd say Watchdogs still looked better cause of the fluidity in animation and everything and especially the detailed shaders, reflections, raindrops being lit by car lights and the lighting. And it's supposed to be a sandbox.

This one looks better than anything I have seen!!
Its a next gen project for sure. Our consoles cant even touch half of that detail!

Holy crap! It looks amazing! Definate day 1 buy for me. I expect this is a next gen console project, if the current consoles get a version, it'll be vastly cut down.

It might just be the game that will make me finally upgrade my desktop with a 3 year old mid-range CPU + 2.5 year old high-end graphics card.
Heck, I even have DDR2 in my desktop because I saw no big reason to upgrade.

I just got me a 670 DCUII Top so should be good to go along with my 2500K. I assume that should be sufficient to max out this game although it might finally give me reason to upgrade my 'paltry' 4GB RAM.

This is a baseline of what I expect from next gen. Anything less would be :(

Btw, looks great, a true leap in visuals and the gameplay/atmosphere looked good.

Doesn't look too impressive to me. Lots of blurred out textures and clay faced characters. The antialiasing smears out a lot of the detail too.

I'd rather have stuff like Samaritan demo in-game.

Back