Watch_Dogs by Ubisoft

Watch Dogs is rapidly becoming the surprise hit of E3.

Another testament to the power of graphics. People crave next gen and next gen visuals.

I think it's more to do with the fluidity and how everything just seemed so organic and not robotic.

Watch Dogs is rapidly becoming the surprise hit of E3.

Another testament to the power of graphics. People crave next gen and next gen visuals.

I think they crave more the jamming phones, accident creation and assassination aspect of the game, I do.

FarCry 3 was definitely a PS3 controller:
http://i.imgur.com/C2eol.jpg

Both Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed 3 were definitely shown on PS3, which is why I assumed the same for Watch Dogs when I saw a black controller again. Should have scrutinized and looked for the 4 red lights. Looking back it doesn't seem like an official 360 controller, but definitely that type of controller. I thought briefly it was a Wii U Pro controller, but the buttons were in the wrong place.

The visuals looks mighty impressive, but what convinces me first and foremost is the fact that it looks like something new and fresh. I mean God of War looks great as well, but I've played that bloody game 5 times already.

The visuals looks mighty impressive, but what convinces me first and foremost is the fact that it looks like something new and fresh. I mean God of War looks great as well, but I've played that bloody game 5 times already.

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed it went the cover shooter route for the end of the demo. Obviously gamers want a bit of action in there, but I was hoping they'd go with more of a spy/espionage thing.

You have to make allowances for a public demonstration. They can't very well show 10 minutes of hacking minigames, lock picking and stealth sections. Obviously they're going to show the most exciting aspect the game has to offer, a hack/car crash/shoot out is exciting to watch!

After looking back at the gameplay, one of the things I was most impressed by was the way the cars damaged and deformed from the gunfire. That looked great.

Platforms stilll TBA according to gametrailers.

This looks impossible on current gen consoles!

Watch Dog has been showcased on a PC, they confirmed it on twitter - https://twitter.com/miladesn/status/209795736479604737

Also confirms it will also go from "ogm!11! amazing graphics best 3ver" to "meh looks ok, not much better than console" in one fell swoop :)

Yup, desparately need something fresh, I've grown so bored of most franchises. Didn't even finish GTA4, just got bored along the way. Saints Row 3 was way more fun to me but that's an extreme over the top game so they had many liberties to make the game a riot. Got bored of Assasins Creed series as well, just all became the same although AC3 does look interesting. LA Noire was cool, but not really sandbox/open world. Watch Dogs hopefully could be the next great sandbox game. We need something new and interesting!

Looks amazing. How did anyone really think that was running on the current gen consoles? Having now watched the whole video I'd say it's safely on par with Star Wars 1313 and a healthy step above Crysis 3 which itself looks excellent.

The current gen consoles can probably handle a very cut down version of this but I expectr to see it fully reproduced on the next gen consoles. In the mean time it's a great time to be a PC gamer ;)

Back