Getting paid by Google for basically doing nothing.

RudeCurve

Banned
Have you guys ever wondered how much money YouTubers make from Google ads?:smile:

Anyway got my first Google payment deposited into my checking account. On average I'm making $5 a month just from Google ads on my 2 or 3 Youtube videos. That's not a lot but it's basically free and enough to cover my Xbox Live Gold membership for the rest of my life.;)

Ok now lets put this into perspective. Ray William Johnson makes about $50K a month on Google ads alone from his Youtube channel....that's 10,000 times more than what I make per month, but you have to remember he has millions of views, millions of subscribers and hundreds of videos. His videos are a lot more interesting to the general public than mine.

Oh btw my most viewed video only has a total of a few thousand views, but I'm planning on making some drastically more interesting videos just to see how far I could take this little venture.

Does anyone here make money from Google ads not just on Youtube but on websites etc? Please share.

Have you guys ever wondered how much money YouTubers make from Google ads?:smile:

Anyway got my first Google payment deposited into my checking account. On average I'm making $5 a month just from Google ads on my 2 or 3 Youtube videos. That's not a lot but it's basically free and enough to cover my Xbox Live Gold membership for the rest of my life.;)

Ok now lets put this into perspective. Ray William Johnson makes about $50K a month on Google ads alone from his Youtube channel....that's 10,000 times more than what I make per month, but you have to remember he has millions of views, millions of subscribers and hundreds of videos. His videos are a lot more interesting to the general public than mine.

Oh btw my most viewed video only has a total of a few thousand views, but I'm planning on making some drastically more interesting videos just to see how far I could take this little venture.

Does anyone here make money from Google ads not just on Youtube but on websites etc? Please share.
My wife's recipe site has google Adsense on it. She makes about $30 a month off it.

Ray William Who?

I've literally never heard of the guy...ever.

I had never heard of him either, until I came upon one of his videos on YT which had millions of views. It seems many of the top Youtubers are just normal people who's YT videos became popular through viral views. It's totally opposite Twitter where the most popular people are actual "celebs".

We're getting in excess of $400 per month from google with an upward trend. Can't say its not work though. Can't just leave a site sit and expect to get decent money.

I think at one point my brother's hobby site (Linux App Finder) was making a couple hundred dollars a month. It requires more work than just posting some videos though.

With my site (3dcgi.com) which I haven't been keeping up to date I was making enough to cover costs, but nothing significant. 3D graphics is a small niche in the grand scheme of things though.

The right YouTube videos seem like they could have a very long life to them such that over time a little review from a few videos compound to be something meaningful.

I get £1xxx / month from one site from Google Ads. This should double in the next few months. My CTR is utter crap, made up for with millions of visitors/users. I spend maybe 1-2 hours a week on the site.

Back