Destiny [PS3,X360,PS4,XO]

That feels very little. I was expecting normal levelling to 35 and light levelling till 40. Also, atleast one new planet , C'mon. looks like it s all about the Moon and Earth. I know it will all feel different and new if they make the missions that way but I want new scenery too.
One Raid, two Strike and 3 missions for PvE.

Aha ha ha ha ha bungie...
Hilarious

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/75512563/0/0
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...n-the-dark-below-takes-aim-at-story-criticism

basically we are not allowed to play DESTINY if it did not in-line with Bungie's vision. Glad Rockstar did not have this mind-set with GTA series.

The story of Destiny will be fixed by becoming errant boy of new NPC. The quest will be inspired from "Thorn Bounty"*.

*one of the most repetitive, annoying, punishing, and unclear (story-wise) bounty i ever done.

Yea I'm done with buying more destiny until the DLC unlocks properly on X1. There are just too many questions. When the DLC is unlocked on X1 one year from now is there yet another additional charge? Are we all poorly assuming that it's just going to be free?

I just have a big issue with paying the same and getting much less. I'm okay with timed exclusive, because my money isn't locked up but with DLC and with destiny it is and for a long time. 6 vs 8 strikes is a large amount of content difference.

Damnit now I wish I'd taken PI :cry:

Gear that's useful in the raid is super important. And if SGA is junk it'll be just another in my growing list of exotics collecting dust.
First of all, the PI bounty isn't that easy because you need to get 200 kills with a fusion rifle in a Nightfall strike, a real pain in the ass to do solo.

Second, which exotics do you think are junk? I don't yet have any (PI will be my first), but I have two legendaries (Lord High Fixxer and Super POX) that I think are great weapons. I was assuming exotics are better than legendaries. Is that wrong?

I did that 200 Fusion bounty yesterday with the messy server situation. The Nexus Nightfall is quite useful for that. The "funny" thing was that I didn't even expect to have a chance to beat it at all. I got to the last stage in my first try but instead of the server kicking me I killed myself by not finding some safe spot quickly. I've only played that Strike in normal mode before and never bothered for some survival strategy. After 3x more tries due to server kicks I finalized my bounty. Maybe about 1.5h work I think at lv28.

P.S. You better have Special Ammo Synthesis(Juggler) and if you have a 77Wizard+Perk the better as I started every time with 40 Ammo.

P.S. You better have Special Ammo Synthesis(Juggler) and if you have a 77Wizard+Perk the better as I started every time with 40 Ammo.

As an alternative, if you have an Icebreaker or other special weapon that regenerates ammo ( Invective, etc.) you can swap to that, let it generate to full, and swap back to your fusion rifle. That saved me quite a bit of glimmer when I was doing the Pocket Infinity 200 nightmare mobs thing.

First of all, the PI bounty isn't that easy because you need to get 200 kills with a fusion rifle in a Nightfall strike, a real pain in the ass to do solo.

Second, which exotics do you think are junk? I don't yet have any (PI will be my first), but I have two legendaries (Lord High Fixxer and Super POX) that I think are great weapons. I was assuming exotics are better than legendaries. Is that wrong?

It depends, but naturally when you have multiple exotics you just wont use some.

I got a new exotic, Universal Remote, (primary shotgun) the other day and by all accounts it's "fun" but fairly useless for endgame content for example due to it's limited range. I dont even have any desire to try it out...

And part of the problem is that you can only equip one exotic, so this heavily limits your options. If I want to equip Suros Regime, I cant have Ice Breaker, for example. So a lot of times legendaries feel more useful, I can put Hezen's Revenge in my heavy slot and not have to sacrifice exotic, whereas with Gallahorn I do. I imagine Gallahorn is more powerful, but it's limited because it's exotic. Usually my preferred loadout is with IB in my exotic slot, and 2nd to that sometimes I run Suros, trying to level it.

I still just think it's hard to beat Ice Breaker though. When I run Suros in my primary and no IB, like I did for the daily yesterday, I felt like I ended up trying to use Suros as a (weaksauce) substitute sniper a lot, as well as primary, and it just doesn't feel as good of a loadout. It becomes all Suros all the time rather than varied.

Also you seem a bit behind me, but when you put in as many hours as I do you start ending up with tons of exotics and legendaries, and you just dont have time to level them all up, or explore them. I've only got two 300 weapons currently. Ice Breaker is at 283, and most of the rest of my legendaries and exotics are still at base 248.

I shouldn't say I have a "ton" of exotics, I think I have 4. Suros, Ice Breaker, Gallahorn, and Universal Remote. Soon to be a 5th when I complete the bounty and get Super Good Advice. I guesstimate I probably have about ten legendaries now. Maybe more. There just isn't time or slots to explore or level all of those, so some wont get used.

This week it shouldn't be too hard. The weekly/nightfall is easy up to the boss. Then, for me, it got really hard. I camped out for like at least it seemed like over an hour on the boss, got him down to a sliver, then like an idiot wasn't careful enough and died and wasted all that work and I didn't feel like continuing. This was on the 28 weekly heroic though not the nightfall. But anyways you could probably just go through to the boss, die, rinse and repeat for those 200 kills.

TBH as of now I just have a laser focus on getting to 30, so I'm trying to approach it tactically smart, and for that I need to force myself to do only two things, Raid (still have 2X hard mode remain this week), and leveling my 2nd alt so I can get a 3rd shot at raids each week. It's not as fun just doing these things, but I need to be disciplined.

Aha ha ha ha ha bungie...
Hilarious

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/75512563/0/0
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...n-the-dark-below-takes-aim-at-story-criticism

basically we are not allowed to play DESTINY if it did not in-line with Bungie's vision. Glad Rockstar did not have this mind-set with GTA series.

The story of Destiny will be fixed by becoming errant boy of new NPC. The quest will be inspired from "Thorn Bounty"*.

*one of the most repetitive, annoying, punishing, and unclear (story-wise) bounty i ever done.

When that "vision" is 99% everybody doing boring cheese, I kind of agree with Bungie...at times people's obsession with cheesing gets annoying. Many times it seems to take more work than just doing it the real way. People just want to cheese for no reason.

I agree with a player I was raiding with the other night, he said he will be glad when they fix the encounters, until then he will cheese...so there is somebody who wants to play the game right and that is refreshing.

When people get mad at Bungie for removing cheese, I dont get it. It's not like the Raid is incredibly hard as it is on normal (it's challenging, but say nightfall strikes are easily worse). It's like people want to fight to play the game boring way, what's the point? I can see getting mad at Bungie for some things, like no matchmaking. I have sat there with people taking longer to cheese Atheon than doing him the normal way.

Cheesing on the Templar actually has more of a point, it's just as fast as the normal way, and it gets you an extra chest.

Plus everybody likes to brag how good they are, go in any reddit thread and everybody will be talking about how "they" found this super easy way to do whatever mission is being discussed, or how easy the mission is, or how they always come in first in pvp. Well if they are so good why are they so afraid of cheese removal? Do they suck at the game?

That feels very little. I was expecting normal levelling to 35 and light levelling till 40. Also, atleast one new planet , C'mon. looks like it s all about the Moon and Earth. I know it will all feel different and new if they make the missions that way but I want new scenery too.
One Raid, two Strike and 3 missions for PvE.

I'm bemused by the expected backlash against Bungie here. Would I like more content in the DLC? Of course, but it isn't bad. A 6th strike, 3 more story missions, and a new RAID for PVE. Heck just the new raid alone is a ton of content the way this game is structured with replaying being the norm.

It is basically like, I dont know, maybe 20% more PVE content. I wish it was $15 instead of $20, that'd feel better pricewise, but I'm not sweating $5.

Overall I've played this game probably 150 hours. I'd say that's pretty good value for money so far. Most games I put in the 10-12 hours to beat the story and then done.

Most interesting to me in the Eurogamer Bungie interview:

Can you give us an update on matchmaking for the raid and some of the tougher challenges such as the weekly nightfall and weekly heroics? I know Bungie has talked about this issue and is exploring it. Is matchmaking something that might be added to the game in time for The Dark Below, or maybe even sooner?

Harold Ryan: It's hard to commit to when matchmaking would roll out for weeklies for sure. It's an active discussion with all of the designers about whether a raid should or shouldn't. We're testing and playing with that mode internally to see how we think how it feels.

It's a common ask for the raid, but it's also interesting to see the number of people who actually successfully complete the raid without it. There are some other pieces as well. When you matchmake into a group, you don't necessarily get people who play the way you want them to play.

So by that reply am I to assume matchmaking for dailies and weeklies, including nightfall, is just a matter of time? That's new to me if so. Sounds like they are taking their sweet time though.

2nd part it seems they are still waffling on raid matchmaking if not leaning against it. They really need this. Sure there'd be some problems, but imo the positives would FAR outweigh the negatives.

Wow, Bungie have officially lost it. They're charging $20 for their first DLC that is basically nothing at all. They're worse than the CoD cash-grab.

When that "vision" is 99% everybody doing boring cheese, /snip

Personally, i did not care about bungie fixing cheese atheon. But i have problem with how bungie fix the cheese and especially how bungie changes the encounter.

- added "baby bumpers" for atheon. Basically Bungie use "invisible wall" again. Open world? LOL Invisible wall everywhere.

- Fixing atheon by randomly send user to time-stream after gamer have adapted and created strategy to fight atheon by placing 3 users far-away to be send to time-stream. This breaks the gameplay, the strategy, of players.

ok, so this is not in the vision of bungie. But how the heck we know that playing strategically like this is not in the vision of bungie??

What next? blocking hall-way with invisible wall because people use it to fight Phogoth? removing some stones/rubble because people hide behind it? Removing Sniper from Destiny because people use it to shot through wall to hit Phogoth? Adding cheap status buff to Phogoth "Armor piercing immunity" like what Square Enix always done with Boss in Final Fantasy?

or even worse.. Putting invisible walls in all hall-way as long as enemies is not killed because too many people just simply run to checkpoint and ignore the enemies that "has been meticulously designed by bungie".

as far as i know, bungie's vision of Destiny as they said on ViDoc and E3 gameplay were:
- big ass open world
- freedom to do what you want, wear unique item what you want (lol just pallete swap?)
- teamwork and strategy is important for success

but bungie keep violating their own vision that was announced by themselves. or what they say is not the same as what they mean and understand.

Why bungie not simply post something like "Here is our vision for Destiny in 2014, please follow this to avoid us making new annoying updates that breaks your play-style and strategy".

on the other hand, random stuff that sounds like a bug is not fixed. are these problem is in-line with Bungie's vision?
- randomly only 2 people sent to time-gate
- randomly vex-gate refuse to let player get through them

in Halo, Bungie try to keep randomness toned-down. In Destiny, Bungie LOVE randomness.

The nightfall on earth is perfect for doing PI bounty. Just run back to ne building where ghost download "a map of whole area" and farm there. that area infinitely-spawn easy enemies (mostly dregs)

Invectus Shotgun is junk. Its bounty requirement also junk. It have crazy recoil and low damage (blue shotgun shot enemy once dead in PvP, invectus need 2 shot).

basically in Destiny. there's no absolute rule that "rare-er" stuff is better than "less rare" stuff. Even my special "golden gun" have less damage than ice breaker.

Wow, Bungie have officially lost it. They're charging $20 for their first DLC that is basically nothing at all. They're worse than the CoD cash-grab.

they say at eurogamer that its not just adding content but also revamping the way the story and bounty is presented to gamer.
i'll wait for reviews.

EDIT:
yikes, interpretation of bungie's visions starts to 1st page of reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...ow_i_assume_bungie_wants_you_to_play_tips_to/

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit now I wish I'd taken PI :cry:

Gear that's useful in the raid is super important. And if SGA is junk it'll be just another in my growing list of exotics collecting dust.

To the best of my knowledge SGA is junk (have it and tested it), so throw it into your collection.

And part of the problem is that you can only equip one exotic, so this heavily limits your options. If I want to equip Suros Regime, I cant have Ice Breaker, for example. So a lot of times legendaries feel more useful, I can put Hezen's Revenge in my heavy slot and not have to sacrifice exotic, whereas with Gallahorn I do. I imagine Gallahorn is more powerful, but it's limited because it's exotic. Usually my preferred loadout is with IB in my exotic slot, and 2nd to that sometimes I run Suros, trying to level it.

Wrong, Gjallahorn is the go to for Maximum DPS. Just to put it in perspective, I can kill public event enemies (with shields) by myself with 6 rounds of gjallahorn. It's damage output in a single shot on a single target is roughly two times of other rocket launchers. Not to mention wolfpack rounds which make up around 40% of the damage keep the shields from coming back up during my reload.
Comparatively, Truth has it's arse handed to it in PVE.

Ice breaker is really only useful for long range safe encounters (like oracles in raid). Snipers take a heavy penalty in close range due to their reliance on their high precision multiplier, not to mention their total ineffectiveness against Praetorian and Minotaurs (both of which do not have weak spots, and *cough* has void shields that make ice breaker useless).

In these cases, wielding any legendary fusion (even blue fusions with right elements) give you better results than Ice breaker.

I still just think it's hard to beat Ice Breaker though. When I run Suros in my primary and no IB, like I did for the daily yesterday, I felt like I ended up trying to use Suros as a (weaksauce) substitute sniper a lot, as well as primary, and it just doesn't feel as good of a loadout. It becomes all Suros all the time rather than varied.

Also you seem a bit behind me, but when you put in as many hours as I do you start ending up with tons of exotics and legendaries, and you just dont have time to level them all up, or explore them. I've only got two 300 weapons currently. Ice Breaker is at 283, and most of the rest of my legendaries and exotics are still at base 248.

I shouldn't say I have a "ton" of exotics, I think I have 4. Suros, Ice Breaker, Gallahorn, and Universal Remote. Soon to be a 5th when I complete the bounty and get Super Good Advice. I guesstimate I probably have about ten legendaries now. Maybe more. There just isn't time or slots to explore or level all of those, so some wont get used.

As a matter of fact, Suros is a terrible waste to put as your exotic choice. It really doesn't offer anything of value, and is grossly overrated by most players. Vision of Confluence is a much well-rounded weapon for most purposes.

You're much better off running with Atheon's Epilogue/Fatebringer for close range combat and VoC for long range combat. Of course these are raid weapons so you may not have access to them, but this gives you a goal.

As for useful exotics, I find myself switching between Pocket infinity, Ice Breaker, and Gjallahorn depending on the situation. Time and Patience also comes on the radar if there is arc burn.

Pocket infinity is best used for suppressing skirmishes (like conflux),
Ice breaker for long range safe combat (oracles), and
Gjallahorn for maximum damage in a short time (like taking down gatekeepers).

Last edited by a moderator:

What are you saying "wrong" to, again? If you read, you'll note I already assume Gallahorn is more powerful. Just that it's tough to fit it in cause I you use Ice breaker so much.
Gjallahorn is the go to for Maximum DPS. Just to put it in perspective, I can kill public event enemies (with shields) by myself with 6 rounds of gjallahorn. It's damage output in a single shot on a single target is roughly two times of other rocket launchers. Not to mention wolfpack rounds which make up around 40% of the damage keep the shields from coming back up during my reload.
Comparatively, Truth has it's arse handed to it in PVE.

I dont have Truth, but that's excellent to know. I had heard many praising Gallahorn. And I will definitely attempt to use it more with this knowledge (I had toyed with it on some normal shielded enemies on patrol but that's about it) Still, I'm not sure there's that many places of true need. The raid when blasting Atheon with the buff I suppose for sure, but can you use rockets when you're in that Titan bubble?...public events with a single boss dont come up that often nor are the rewards particularly important.

Ice breaker is really only useful for long range safe encounters (like oracles in raid). Snipers take a heavy penalty in close range due to their reliance on their high precision multiplier, not to mention their total ineffectiveness against Praetorian and Minotaurs (both of which do not have weak spots, and *cough* has void shields that make ice breaker useless).

Well of course I dont use it all the time, that'd be silly. I have Atheons Epilogue (twice now) that I mostly use against the Pratorians and such, though I can always use more against them as I dont know that me against a single prat I'll always wear him down in time with AE, usually you have some help though. It would be nice to have a void fusion against them but I dont have one...anyways I tend to fumble a bit and havent really mastered changing my weapons lineup in mid raid. Also there's just a certain comfort zone in rolling with AE/IB/The Swarm for me...I know whats there when I need it. I think I do have a void machine gun now (Zombie Apocalypse) which I should definitely start carrying in place of my solar Swarm in the raid.

Also you can use IB in the raid in a few spots, it hits for 11-12k crit against Atheon (Gallahorn should dwarf this I should hope, given tradeoffs of Rocket Launchers). It's great against the Snipers in the conflux part, and to some extent any mid-long range enemies there if you have time, say defending the left where there's more range. Picking off across the map enemies in any phase, mid-long range supplicants too, Basically just anywhere range is more than a few yards. If I need more punch in close like defending a portal in a hairy moment, I cycle AE to The Swarm.

Ice Breaker is EXTREMELY powerful btw. Hell I found myself using it sometimes against Minotaurs in this weeks Nightfall despite that there's void burn, lol. The thing just hits like a beast. It's powerful enough without the burn buff, to still be effective. Literally it's hard to find situations even with a burn on where Ice Breaker isn't still hard to not use.

In these cases, wielding any legendary fusion (even blue fusions with right elements) give you better results than Ice breaker.

I do want to try out Fusions in that situation. As I said currently I kind of do a primary-heavy-special rotation against prats depending how much help I have and how quick I need to down them, but always looking to improve and that seems like it could help. Or maybe rockets...a void RL would be nice i think.

As a matter of fact, Suros is a terrible waste to put as your exotic choice. It really doesn't offer anything of value, and is grossly overrated by most players. Vision of Confluence is a much well-rounded weapon for most purposes.

I dont have VOC. I'm not sure I agree about Suros, as I mentioned the guy who's group beat the raid 2nd in the world said it's still maybe the best gun in the game even post nerf, so there's obviously differing opinions. I tend to be an AR guy, and my armor tends to have AR perks, so in a sense I'm stuck...I hate playing with Hand Cannons, I definitely want VOC as it seems to be the new best in the game but I dont have it. I run my AE in the raid, I'm just trying to at least level Suros in the meantime, I may never use Suros in the raid.

As for useful exotics, I find myself switching between Pocket infinity, Ice Breaker, and Gjallahorn depending on the situation. Time and Patience also comes on the radar if there is arc burn.

Interesting, I sure wish I had read you guys posts about PI before I took the SGA bounty :cry:

Pocket infinity is best used for suppressing skirmishes (like conflux),
Ice breaker for long range safe combat (oracles), and
Gjallahorn for maximum damage in a short time (like taking down gatekeepers).

As I mentioned I find it hard to switch loadouts quickly in the raid, I guess I need to start...also I never do portals but with the change now I'll have to.

I dont have Truth, but that's excellent to know. I had heard many praising Gallahorn. And I will definitely attempt to use it more with this knowledge (I had toyed with it on some normal shielded enemies on patrol but that's about it) Still, I'm not sure there's that many places of true need. The raid when blasting Atheon with the buff I suppose for sure, but can you use rockets when you're in that Titan bubble?...public events with a single boss dont come up that often nor are the rewards particularly important.

Gatekeeper loses over half of it's health with 2 Gjallahorn shots. 4 Gjallahorns have killed Atheon in 17 seconds I've also heard.

Well of course I dont use it all the time, that'd be silly. I have Atheons Epilogue (twice now) that I mostly use against the Pratorians and such, though I can always use more against them as I dont know that me against a single prat I'll always wear him down in time with AE, usually you have some help though. It would be nice to have a void fusion against them but I dont have one...anyways I tend to fumble a bit and havent really mastered changing my weapons lineup in mid raid. Also there's just a certain comfort zone in rolling with AE/IB/The Swarm for me...I know whats there when I need it. I think I do have a void machine gun now (Zombie Apocalypse) which I should definitely start carrying in place of my solar Swarm in the raid.
You'll find Corrective Measure in time to fill the void machine gun slot. You don't really have to have a void fusion rifle. The only enemies with void shield is prats/minotaurs, and it's pretty simple to take the shield down with AE, since you have it, and switching over to PI or some fusion rifle to wrap them up.

I've been without one (and looking for one) and I am slowly coming to find that I really don't have to have a void FR when I have a PI in my hands.

Also you can use IB in the raid in a few spots, it hits for 11-12k crit against Atheon (Gallahorn should dwarf this I should hope, given tradeoffs of Rocket Launchers). It's great against the Snipers in the conflux part, and to some extent any mid-long range enemies there if you have time, say defending the left where there's more range. Picking off across the map enemies in any phase, mid-long range supplicants too, Basically just anywhere range is more than a few yards. If I need more punch in close like defending a portal in a hairy moment, I cycle AE to The Swarm.

Ice Breaker is EXTREMELY powerful btw. Hell I found myself using it sometimes against Minotaurs in this weeks Nightfall despite that there's void burn, lol. The thing just hits like a beast. It's powerful enough without the burn buff, to still be effective. Literally it's hard to find situations even with a burn on where Ice Breaker isn't still hard to not use.

I do want to try out Fusions in that situation. As I said currently I kind of do a primary-heavy-special rotation against prats depending how much help I have and how quick I need to down them, but always looking to improve and that seems like it could help. Or maybe rockets...a void RL would be nice i think.

I dont have VOC. I'm not sure I agree about Suros, as I mentioned the guy who's group beat the raid 2nd in the world said it's still maybe the best gun in the game even post nerf, so there's obviously differing opinions. I tend to be an AR guy, and my armor tends to have AR perks, so in a sense I'm stuck...I hate playing with Hand Cannons, I definitely want VOC as it seems to be the new best in the game but I dont have it. I run my AE in the raid, I'm just trying to at least level Suros in the meantime, I may never use Suros in the raid.

Interesting, I sure wish I had read you guys posts about PI before I took the SGA bounty :cry:

As I mentioned I find it hard to switch loadouts quickly in the raid, I guess I need to start...also I never do portals but with the change now I'll have to.

Suros by itself is definitely a good choice for most cases. It's damage output is still very viable, but to be frank, the main advantages of it are the following:

1. stable aim
2. good damage (very good damage at bottom of clip, but you're only going to get about 8 rounds of good damage, you have to empty the first 15 rounds or so with hip fire to exploit this effectively)
3. slower rate of fire assists in aiming.

Problem is, VoC (which has auto fire mode) also share all these three characteristics, incredibly long range, has higher precision multiplier, has about 2/3 the fire rate (compared to ADS for suros), and also hits for about 50% as hard.
Not to mention VoC has a large ammo reserve that almost never runs out. A problem Suros sometimes runs into. Don't forget it's solar too. Oh, It's also a legendary instead of an exotic.

i did not have gajalahorn, i have truth. Its crazy quick for killing terminators (the hulk-vex-thing with shield) and sweeping a group of enemies (in Raid or Public events Fallen Ketch).

but it have very little ammo. i suspect gajalahorn with wolfpack will allow killing more enemies in wider area?

about icebreaker. yeah, it is crazy powerful and for me, also viable choice to kill enemies in short range due to its ability to be aimed very quickly (although not as fast as legendary sniper rifle with perk to kill oracles, forgot the name). So as long as the enemy is not point-blank, ice breaker works.

Got the prime zealot cuirass or whatever just now...

I've hit 11 out of a possible 16 raid loot checkpoints on my two 20+ chars this week...the group I LFG'd with gave up on Atheon. Also my first hard raid really. It's tough, especially for a 29, but it should make the regular raid seem easy.

I'm happy to get my 2nd raid gear piece, but now I only lack one piece (for 30) so even more nervousness sets in...with all the tales of people getting the same pieces 70 times...

In theory you can hit 24 raid loot points a week...

I'm wondering if it's worth it to just go straight for hard and skip normal. Dunno. Hard is well, hard. It could be a timesaver, though. For example this week I've pretty much only raided and my 2nd alt has idled at like level 4. I'm wondering if that's the right move. Hard raid can be a real timeburner since groups tend to get stuck. But so can doubling the raid on every char normal and hard. Decisions, decisions...

I see so many 30's raiding? Why? For me the raid is kinda stressful and i think once I get a raid set I'll stop...or just raid for fun once in a while.

I do want Vision of Confluence though...hopefully I'll pick that up on the way sometime.

Yea I'm done with buying more destiny until the DLC unlocks properly on X1. There are just too many questions. When the DLC is unlocked on X1 one year from now is there yet another additional charge? Are we all poorly assuming that it's just going to be free?

I just have a big issue with paying the same and getting much less. I'm okay with timed exclusive, because my money isn't locked up but with DLC and with destiny it is and for a long time. 6 vs 8 strikes is a large amount of content difference.

Same here, although I really enjoy Destiny I won't buy any of the expansions until exclusive content in the DLC is included. I won't pay to be treated as a 2nd class citizen.

I also won't buy the expansions at the price they are asking. There is waaaaay too little content to justify £20. Hell, I wouldn't even pay £10.

£15 for a season pass is acceptable. Barely.

one Raid and two strikes+Multiple new weapons+Exotic bounties +3 new MP maps is all cool, just that three story missions feels less. I was expecting a complete new story arch, like we get for other games.

I haven't even done the first Raid yet and harder strikes are anyways replayable and fun. But no new planet + just 3 missions feels less.

I am still buying the season pass, though. Its all a LOT of fun and just the new Raid can keep me busy for long considering my current progress. Destiny will keep having new events like IRon Banner and Queens Wrath anyway.

Back