Destiny [PS3,X360,PS4,XO]

destiny PS4 white unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjuziAyygac

IM DOOMED....
i though they will include the DLC on-disc like TLOUR. But they inclue the DLC as download code.

im pre ordering for ASIA region and i use US PSN. so... the extra DLC wont be redeemable. PS4 still use Region Lock for Digital Content right?

EDIT:
oh im not totally doomed. i though vanguard DLC was a map DLC. but it is only weapon DLC lol

yeah im glad the DLC just for equipment. i almost never think about equipment in video games so im fine :D
(heck, im still using the same smart pistol on Titanfall. Still using the default assault weapon in BF4. reached BFBC2 max level using M1 Garand (level 1 weapon, yay) almost exclusively.)

btw the expansion will be MP-only or story expansion? If it is story expansion, hopefully the retail Destiny really have good ending. Not some cut-out ending like Mafia 2.

Story expansions: 2 of them are planned. I am guessing two new planets or areas.

and u r not doomed in any way, as long as you have the same region game as the DLC. it does not matter what account you play from.

renegade,
do you mean i can create Asia PSN account, activate the DLC there, and play the DLC from my US account?

if i can do that, awesome. almost all digital content in ASIA (indonesia) PSN are 10 dollar cheaper than US PSN :D

renegade,
do you mean i can create Asia PSN account, activate the DLC there, and play the DLC from my US account?

if i can do that, awesome. almost all digital content in ASIA (indonesia) PSN are 10 dollar cheaper than US PSN :D

Yep, that should work, I am playing infamous from a us purchase, the challenge is to get Asian money(?) onto your Asian account..

For destiny i bought the digital pre-order on my regions PSN, since it's a pure online game I wouldn't risk anything in regards to regional barriers.

Goosebumps all over :p !

"It doesn't matter who you are.......only what you will become !"

I might get in a bit late into Destiny due to Diablo, but boy I am gonna explore the hell out of it when I do get into it !

just googled around aaaand i got conflicting information.

one said says that weapon levels have no effect to damage but the weapon "magic" effect will be there. So it act like normal FPS.

the other says that weapon levels really effect damage. So it act just like normal MMO

O_O
hopefully the 1st information is right. because i never upgrade/change weapon in FPS because i hate to adapt my playstyle again and again.

just googled around aaaand i got conflicting information.

one said says that weapon levels have no effect to damage but the weapon "magic" effect will be there. So it act like normal FPS.

the other says that weapon levels really effect damage. So it act just like normal MMO

O_O
hopefully the 1st information is right. because i never upgrade/change weapon in FPS because i hate to adapt my playstyle again and again.

You won't be able to damage a high level enemy with a low level weapon. (hits say "immune")
So you will have to change weapons as you level up.

oh my... :(
so the gameplay mechanic is more MMO than FPS but the amount of player is more normal FPS than MMO.

thanks ^_^
hopefully we can play together in 3 players coop session :D

although im suck at shooting using analogue sticks, so please bare with me XD

Ha! I was almost going to give the same disclaimer, but then figured I'd just wing it and see how you all compared. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back