Nvidia BigK GK110 Kepler Speculation Thread

That's about in line with expectations.

Absent some performance enhancing driver, The 290X's single GPU performance crown will be short lived.

At least in 1600/1440P and below anyway. 290X and its 64 ROPs might still be top dog, albeit slightly, in 4K and Multi monitor setups.

That's about in line with expectations.

Absent some performance enhancing driver, The 290X's single GPU performance crown will be short lived.
I dunno, some of those results are unexpected to me.

In BF3 the Ti is 30%+ faster than the base 780.

The power consumption is off the charts, too. 150W more than the 290X in 3DMark.

Is that 100% fan speed in GPU tweak? That's unimpressive.

you know in every leak from Nvidia or from some sites, the first thing you will get is, temp, noise ... ( for peoples who have got some report from the Nvidia NDA presentation, you know what i mean lol )

I believe this is the first leak of a gpu i see who show furmark, complete report on temps, and i dont know why they have not add db meter too.

GeForce GTX 780 Ti is using GK110-425-B1.

NVIDIA-GK110-425-B1.jpg

http://videocardz.com/47709/nvidia-geforce-gtx-780-ti-pcb-pictured

Yeah, there is no more need to hurry, sold out...

This only proves the word- "there are passengers for every train"

Oh, and by the way, there are still no reviews because of the NDA

It appears to be trading blows with the 290X 'Uber' at 4K, and winning at lower resolutions/settings.
Noise and power consumption are similar to the 290X 'Quiet'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Tridam's take: http://www.hardware.fr/articles/912-1/nvidia-geforce-gtx-780-ti-test-gk110-enfin-complet.html

The Tech Report seems to be a little late to the party.

Jesus, the conclusion of this review in insane. It mentions Titan 10 times to insist on just how much better the 780 Ti is… and the 290X just twice. It doesn't mention the price of the 290X, let alone the rather large difference between the latter and the 780 Ti. And then just concludes:

A bit more value, from October 28th until December 31st, gamers who buy a GeForce GTX 780 Ti will receive free downloadable copies of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Batman: Arkham Origins, and Splinter Cell Blacklist from participating retailers and e-tailers. Also, in North America, participating retailers and e-tailers will also offer the Holiday Bundle with SHIELD, which includes all three games and a voucher for $100 off an NVIDIA SHIELD portable game console. This special offer expires November 21st. Combined with sheer silence and the overall brute performance to play any game to date with the very best image quality settings and high monitor resolutions the GeForce GTX 780 Ti is a no-brainer no matter how you look at it. Especially since its much cheaper then a Titan. So yeah, expensive yeah for sure... but I betcha that a lot of people will add this to their Christmas gift list. It's a Guru3D Top Pick alright.

I think most of the perceived bias in reviews is a by-product of variability from sample to sample, test protocol to test protocol, and perhaps slight unconscious prejudice here and there, and it's often blown way out of proportion. But this is just ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back