God Of War Ascension PS3

I'm getting excited over the game and definitely will be getting it. I still would have liked to see God of War game without Kratos though. After having seen the conclusion I don't need to see him being a nice guy in the past. Kind of like someone comes out with a game where you play as a teenage Hitler saving kittens.

Holy Crap ! Astounding ! Spellbinding ! SM is one crazy developer ! Anyone has spare $60 and time ? Please buy this for me and play it till your thumbs bleed !

Beautiful ! (except for that 'next gen filter ', but i.am guessing thats for this level only )

Singleplayer trailer for GoW Ascension. Visuals are insane for old PS3 console...

gif-1.gif

gowa-l2cqqpg.gif

I really can imagine what will Santa Monica create on PS4 hardware.

The demo is up, and it's somewhat disappointing. It doesn't just feel like it's all been done before, it feels like it's all been done before better.

Having just played the demo myself I'm afraid I cannot really argue with this. Sure, it's basically a tutorial level, but it's a decidedly less spectacular tutorial level than GoWIII's was years ago. GoWIII is a really tough act to follow.

God of War HD is now available for free on the EU PSN store. Having just played that only highlights how little the gameplay has changed throughout the series.

Welp, after he's done murdering everyone, they have to change the formula in the next game right ? Like sew Apollo's mouth neatly and balance his head on the stub of his neck or something. The gods' bodies won't rot right ?

Looks like they removed most of the light sources based (from health/magic/exp points, it looked really good in GOW3) on the demo. Why SSM? :/

The demo is up, and it's somewhat disappointing. It doesn't just feel like it's all been done before, it feels like it's all been done before better.

After the first 20 minutes I've seen on Youtube, the demo which I assume is what was at Gamescom, looks almost like a God of War 1 tribute level/ remake.

Back