ATI Benchmarking Whitepaper

PiXEL_ShAdER said:
In the Beta version I downloaded of HL2 there was OpenGL support, I ask a friend if mine to try OpenGL on his Radeon 9700 Pro, It didnot work.
"Pssssst! It doesn't work on the FX either!", whispers the Dig quietly since they're talking about the unspeakable.

I haven't got it so I haven't tried it, but I've heard that if you choose the openGL path in the leaked version it just reverts to D3D regardless of the card.

Next?

Well if thats the case then thanks for informing me as I was asking the question in the first place.

Yer I have learnt alot here in the last couple of days, thanks.

PiXEL_ShAdER said:
DaveBaumann said:
Again, please, tone the posts down.
See digitalwanderer as he is being a twatt and quiet good at it I may add.
"Pot", "Kettle", "Black". I think you should mind your language. It doesn't do your argument any favours.

Simon F said:
PiXEL_ShAdER said:
DaveBaumann said:
"Pot", "Kettle", "Black". I think you should mind your language. It doesn't do your agument any favours.

It's not me thats making lame remarks, if someone calls you in the street like that would'nt you thump them?, but ofcourse thats what the bully boys are good at. :rolleyes:

PiXEL_ShAdER said:
It's not me thats making lame remarks, if someone calls you in the street like that would'nt you thump them?, but ofcourse thats what the bully boys are good at. :rolleyes:

Some of your comments in this thread look pretty lame to me...

PiXEL_ShAdER said:
CorwinB said:
PiXEL_ShAdER said:
In the Beta version I downloaded of HL2 there was OpenGL support

And a warez lama too... Impressive. :rolleyes:

You cannot help yourself can you child, troll :rolleyes:
FYI, quite a few software developers hang on this forum and they're a bit more sensitive about people stealing software than most. (Guess why. ;) )

Warez=TEH BAD!

PiXEL_ShAdER said:
Simon F said:
PiXEL_ShAdER said:
DaveBaumann said:
"Pot", "Kettle", "Black". I think you should mind your language. It doesn't do your agument any favours.

Dude, if I called you that to your face at best you might give me a questionable look about it...in person "thumping" me is about the last thing you'd think of! :LOL: (Sorry; but I'm 37, about 6' 230lb and pretty well scarred up. But I almost always wear a friendly grin to counter-act the scary. :) )

digitalwanderer said:
Dude, if I called you that to your face at best you might give me a questionable look about it...in person "thumping" me is about the last thing you'd think of! :LOL: (Sorry; but I'm 37, about 6' 230lb and pretty well scarred up. But I almost always wear a friendly grin to counter-act the scary. :) )

To be fair though, if he really wants to thump you he can always partake in the game in your sig! ;)

Hanners said:
digitalwanderer said:

To be fair though, if he really wants to thump you he can always partake in the game in your sig! ;)
True enough.

He's also free to thump me in real life if we should meet and he should feel so predisposed, but he'll have to live with the inevitable consequences of his actions too. ;)

John Reynolds said:
I don't think your doctors would prescribe a street fight for your health these days. And at 37, you're too old to be fighting. :devilish:
You kidding? After that angioplasti & the stent I feel like a new man! :D (It is amazing how much more energy you have after getting a 95% blockage cleared up, it really is! :) )

I'm just about ready to wrestle my weight in sick kittens, bring it on! ;)

Nah, I'm actually feeling great but I gotta still take it easy until my first cardiologist appt on Wenesday....I still don't know enough about the upgrade they did to my meat-puppet to push it yet, but I really have been feeling better than I have been in years...and I'm saying that coming off a really bad weekend where I was sick and taking care of my family who was sick!

But I really think I'm gonna end up better off for having had the heart-attack, I am so damned stupid-lucky that way it is not funny. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Back