Crysis 3

Don't they already have Warface as a FTP shooter? Is that earning money? I think they have too much money to burn from their military and other licensees and they just keep working arrogantly on whatever comes to their (Cevat's) mind as the next gold mine.

They have awesome tech, they had awesome game design.

Hella impressive for sure, but what about performance? How will my poor video cards cope, they're over two years old now and I'm afraid for their health! :D

Wonder if EA had Hans Zimmer score this one too...Quite a bit of "Inception" towards the end of that trailer...

I just hope the game has this kind of lighting and shading, Crysis 2 was heavily consolified.
After seeing what The Last of Us is capable of, I think CryTek needs to do something fast.
Indirect-Illumination2.gif

I just hope the game has this kind of lighting and shading, Crysis 2 was heavily consolified.
After seeing what The Last of Us is capable of, I think CryTek needs to do something fast

I think I just jizzed a little. Where is that gif from? Is that the cryengine cinema thingy?

Wow I couldn't believe what I am seeing in the videos. Still haven't player the second game since wanted to hold out for DX 11 glory. My cards are ancient! :confused:

It looks like we're in for some visual treats. Crysis 2 looks awesome at times too even though it's a D3D9 game for the most part. Crytek just has an awesome team and undoubtedly plenty of money to be awesome.

I wonder why they have so much money though??

The only issue...hire better artists for the aliens!!

What I liked most: the moving cloth and the moving vegetation....I hate it when moving through jungle how nothing reacts...

dynamic caustics look cool.
They just need to tone down the intensity, as you don't see light interaction coming off of waves/out of water being anywhere near that strong in nature. It's a great effect though, and C3 looks hugely impressive. If EA refuses to release this game on steam - which I strongly suspect they will - I will on my hand have enormous difficulty maintaining my refusal of origin. Even buying a physical disc, which I haven't done in years, probably wouldn't save me from needing to install and register for origin I suspect.

They just need to tone down the intensity, as you don't see light interaction coming off of waves/out of water being anywhere near that strong in nature. It's a great effect though, and C3 looks hugely impressive. If EA refuses to release this game on steam - which I strongly suspect they will - I will on my hand have enormous difficulty maintaining my refusal of origin. Even buying a physical disc, which I haven't done in years, probably wouldn't save me from needing to install and register for origin I suspect.

I think they would tone it down...Having it like that is good for showing it off. Otherwise some might not really notice it.

Back