Crysis 3

Slightly relevent:

"Ironman, Ironman, does whatever an... iron... can..."
"That's Spiderman you idiots"
"What're you? Some kind of scientist?"
"Yes"

Not Crysis 3, but Crysis 2 is back up on Steam again...! :)

There's some extra stuff in this edition, all multiplayer-related? Seems like it. Singleplayer story looks to be the same as always.

Yeah, I saw that. The day after I bought the game on Origin.

Then again, it was half the price that it's going for on Steam, so whatever.

Joystiq claimed the game's slated for 1st quarter 2013, so pretty damn soon, relatively speaking. ...Or, typing, whatever. :)

Here's hoping they're not gonna wear out the franchise in typical EA/Activision fashion by milking it to death in semi-yearly updates. And I also hope for a steam release from the start, without bundling effing origin to it. I won't install that shit on my PC.

Looks incredible, I'll have a PC to run it at max in 5 years maybe? lol

So that's their return to open gameplay of Crysis 1? Giving you 3 set paths instead of 1?

Very impressive, looks to be a step up over Crysis 2, I'll very likely be piucking this up. It's hard not to make comparisons to Watchdogs and Starwars 1313 though even though this will be released much sooner.

Joystiq claimed the game's slated for 1st quarter 2013, so pretty damn soon, relatively speaking. ...Or, typing, whatever. :)

If I was mean, I'd point out their level designers only needed to open the Crysis 2 maps in the editor and drop a few vegeation props on top of buildings :p

It's looking great.

I wouldn't be surprised it they actually thought that out.

It was likely intentional, which is fair enough I guess. At least reduces the number of twerps accusing them of prerendering etc.

I'm really curious what hardware that clip runs on, and what the native resolution of the video is before encoding/compression. I hope C3 isn't so advanced that its hardware demands of a high-end system makes it run like the original Crysis did on a high-end rig of the time when it was first released... :p

I'm really curious what hardware that clip runs on, and what the native resolution of the video is before encoding/compression. I hope C3 isn't so advanced that its hardware demands of a high-end system makes it run like the original Crysis did on a high-end rig of the time when it was first released... :p

Resolution is 1080P. The direct feed version has been released earlier today:
http://www.crydev.net/dm_eds/files/General_Downloads/C3_TECH_TechTrailer_FINAL_1080.mov

What is their showcase Anti-aliasing used in the video? SMAA? I saw some tech videos a while back with SMAA T2x implemented in Crysis 2.

Back