gamefly.com....anyone tried it?

They have some decent prices on used games that have been released somewhat recently. Has anyone ever bought anything from them? I'm interested in buying a game or two from them, but I know nothing about them.

I wouldnt really suggest it be a place you buy games, its meant to be a rental company.. You pay your monthly fee, get two games and keep them as long as you want, how many games you get to play in a month depends on how long you keep them, because basically, you pay $21 a month regardless, and to make it worth your while, you need to get them back quickly and get more.

Paul said:
What if you wanted to rent the games for a year?

well, since your paying $20 a month, thats $240 a year, if you want to spend $240 for just two games, thats your thing.. I personally would want to finish and return as soon as possible so I get my moneys worth

You can also buy used games there. The people over at gonegold.com seem to have had good experience with them in terms of the quality discs that they sell. I may give them a try.

Paul said:
Oh so you pay monthly for however long you have the games? I get it.

well, not exactly, the monthly fee is set, thats what you pay regardless, so if you beat the games quickly, send them back and get more, and wind up getting maybe 10-12 games a month, your $20 is going to go farther than if you rent 2 gams and keep them the entire month(you can only have 2 at a time)

Back