News & Rumors: Xbox One (codename Durango)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend of mine that works as chief engineer at bitboys, and has confirmed all except for the ibm cpu :O

Sarcasm. Anyone can claim to know an executive at a developer who's loose about who they talk to and won't mind having their identity splashed across leaks, but when those leaks also claim 4.9 TF, more than a GTX Titan, the total lack of credibility implodes on itself creating a credibility black-hole. this rumour cannot be supported by anyone no matter what their credentials because it's bullshit.

The only thing I lament is the opportunity to call out these garbage generators after the fact and brand them as such so they are ignored for the future of the internet. Let them have their five minutes of shallow fame and then be shunned forever after as the price they pay.

the whole thing is derailed out control, this seems to me a joke Markberry/misterxteam on ign too?, but in 2 days we will see what's impossible or what is not

This is about what I expected. The long weekend +Monday would bring all of this on in typical fashion.

The funny thing is the truth will have probably have been slipped in there somewhere, but since the noise is so high, nobody will ever realize it. LOL

Tommy McClain

The funny thing is the truth will have probably have been slipped in there somewhere, but since the noise is so high, nobody will ever realize it. LOL

Tommy McClain

I would prefer NOT to be spoiled now, if there are some real surprises coming I'd rather wait for them to be officially announced. But you're right, if someone posted anything legit right now, it would just get lost in the haze.

"And that concludes the reveal of the Xbox Gamez N'tertainment™ portion of our presentation. Keep an eye on xbox.com/gne for more updates, and see you again in 3 weeks at E3! Please continue to remain seated and celebrate with us while we conclude the latter half of our broadcast, sponsored by Margaretti's Wining and Dining".

mp2156.jpg

"And that concludes the reveal of the Xbox Gamez N'tertainment™ portion of our presentation. Keep an eye on xbox.com/gne for more updates, and see you again in 3 weeks at E3! Please continue to remain seated and celebrate with us while we conclude the latter half of our broadcast, sponsored by Margaretti's Wining and Dining".

mp2156.jpg

You forgot about the tv section

z13935079Q.jpg

Xbox 360/TV ?

Probably fake, but i wouldn't mind buying this for 99€ even if it has no DVD drive.

If you're suggesting that an Xbox TV would need 1.2 TF, eSRAM and move engines, then there is nothing to do but make a sigh of disbelief.

Need no...just what seems more plausible. I have no hard evidence but if I was going to build two platforms a 5x and 20x processing target increase seems reasonable. And when I hear $500 and 5x over a 8 year old console that doesn't jive. I wouldn't go 2x and 5x because of all the competition from smart phones, tablets, and Google.

Jen Hsun Huang predicts by 2019 a game console will be at 40 TF. Rewind the clock back 5 years and that would be a 4 TF console in 2014. So 4 or 5 TF seems aggresive reasonable. The speculation is going to be academic soon enough.

Also shows 1VGT = 1Per SC = 12VGTs
As we already knew the other console only has 2 VGT.

Are you saying that Durango will have 12 geometry engines when PS4 and even a 7970 have two and Titan/680 "has" four?! You're peddling SIMDs on PEDs to shade invisible triangles....

Brimstone said:
Jen Hsun Huang predicts by 2019 a game console will be at 40 TF.

Jen Hsun Huang doesn't make consoles and has no experience of balancing performance with cost with power draw with services and software with license fees with install base with attach rates with market positioning with added value (Kinect, Wii)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back