Motorstorm RC (PS3 and Vita)

Have been able to get my times down, though yesterday I didn't get any ghosts to race against. I'm now 148 or something in the world and in normal circumstances that would keep me on top of my friend's list, but man, you guys are killing me! I'm only third behind catisfit and antan :-0

Today DLC will be bought as soon as it is up B)

Hehe! Goonergaz is high up the leaderboard aswell dude! He beat a number of my times so "goona" put that right!! Ditto with the DLC, and Journey of course!

I'm gutted, since adding you guys I'm now like 3rd in all the friends lists...felt so good being no1! lol

DLC day one (price a little more than I expected TBH) - be a good chance to get the pitwall trophy

Whats this Pitwall thingy about?

Next to the festival ... has a list of recent activity (you beat xxx time on event x, xxx beat your time, etc.) You get a trophy for beating 10 times on that wall. There's a workaround though I read that if someone sends you a challenge, you can beat that time, then open the challenge again go back in and beat that time again, and each time will count.

goonergaz said:
looks like DLC is half price for PS+ members :)

Yup! Paid 1,49 euro. Got it and raked in all the medals so you guys had something to aim for ;). Saw you were right behind me clocking in times. There were a few races that I had some serious trouble with.

All this DLC seems to have been in there from day one btw as the downloads are just unlocks.

Yup! Paid 1,49 euro. Got it and raked in all the medals so you guys had something to aim for ;). Saw you were right behind me clocking in times. There were a few races that I had some serious trouble with.

All this DLC seems to have been in there from day one btw as the downloads are just unlocks.

TBH at £1.20 I'd be happy with a new update like this frequently!

WRT my times I'm being strategic - getting reasonable scores which I can beat via the pitwall...once I get the trophy it's foot on the gas time!! :D

TBH at £1.20 I'd be happy with a new update like this frequently!

WRT my times I'm being strategic - getting reasonable scores which I can beat via the pitwall...once I get the trophy it's foot on the gas time!! :D

Wise choice. Like I said before though, if you want I can send you a challenge as a message, that you can then beat over and over again until you get the trophy.

I think I caught one or two of your times ... See if they show up? I had lots of friends times now on my leaderboards.

Also, I was driving when someone on my list was also setting times, and sometimes that new time would pop up 'live' in the bottom right corner, with some sound effect. Distracted me a little at first, pretty cool anyway.

That does sound cool. Thanks, I'll go and check my pitwall now...

Also regarding my concerns about the Wall Brawl trophy, Paul Rustchynsky (@Rushy33), game director of MotorStorm RC tweeted me to say if you get a friend to send you a time as a challenge, you can beat it repeatedly to unlock the trophy.

I've joined the 38.xx club, but it is becoming quite an investment to beat times. Right now I just pick times that I'm lagging the most in. Still enjoying it but the buildup to a reward takes long enough for me to become a less enjoyable person. ;)

I've joined the 38.xx club, but it is becoming quite an investment to beat times. Right now I just pick times that I'm lagging the most in. Still enjoying it but the buildup to a reward takes long enough for me to become a less enjoyable person. ;)

Welcome! Some new times for you 8) Sat at 55 in the world now. B3D must rule the charts surely?!

To me it says 51 ... I've caught up a little bit, am back in 2nd place catching catisfit, something like 98th. Was trying to play outside in the garden with bright sun. Display holds up and its playable but barely, not as good as iPhone in bright light.

To me it says 51 ... I've caught up a little bit, am back in 2nd place catching catisfit, something like 98th. Was trying to play outside in the garden with bright sun. Display holds up and its playable but barely, not as good as iPhone in bright light.

hehe. Currently in the pits while Journey gets a once over. But she'll be back on the road after that.

Surely ur 1st place in the new events is a time bug mate? I can see you finish but im not 14 secs adrift of that......thats like a full lap nearly?

Antan said:
Surely ur 1st place in the new events is a time bug mate? I can see you finish but im not 14 secs adrift of that......thats like a full lap nearly?

Yeah, didn't notice before but I'm first globally with 2nd at +10 sec ...

Shaved some more time here and there (Pacific Rift still to optomise) and now upto 44 in the world. Arwin, i'm dead even with your times on the Pro RC stuff, but that single time is obviously the spanner in the works. Catisfit is also putting some serious pressure on the times!

Yeah, like I said a lap less. I think that's happened with some other times in the leaderboards too (not mine).

And yes, yesterday I decided I should beat some of your Pro-Am times while they were still rough. Soon enough they'll be out of my reach. ;) I'm sure you enjoyed beating them back ;)

Back