Starting a new job at Imagination/PowerVR

Is that a typo? Did you mean 'post launch'? Is Chocolate Brownie the next version of Android?? Is this all code-speak???

Well, the thing about that is*bang* *thud*

THESE ARE NOT THE CODEWORDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. EVERYTHING IS FINE.

(All of this talk of brownies has made me hungry. If anyone in KL happens to have any, please get in contact)

Yea congratulations Arun, it was actually you (or should i say an article by you after quick tinterweb search) that brought me to this forum...;)

EDIT; shit just had a read up and realised there are quite A LOT of IMG TECH guys in this tavern...good stuff!

Shame there aren't the same number of guys from other IHVs. Come and talk about graphics, you cowards :devilish: :p

Shame there aren't the same number of guys from other IHVs. Come and talk about graphics, you cowards :devilish: :p

They know they can't possibly compete with the quality of our cake. Or tomato sauce (not together with the cake).

Present company excepted, of course! I more mean the embedded 3D IP suppliers.
Even then, we have one AMD employee and zero nVidia employees, right? The IMG possé can't really talk shop with other GPU peeps about general GPU tech, although perhaps in the heartless world of business that's how its supposed to be. One really positive thing about software development is the open sharing and discussion of technology that sees common advancement.

Even then, we have one AMD employee and zero nVidia employees, right? The IMG possé can't really talk shop with other GPU peeps about general GPU tech, although perhaps in the heartless world of business that's how its supposed to be. One really positive thing about software development is the open sharing and discussion of technology that sees common advancement.

Those AMD and NVIDIA counts are somewhat...conservative:p

Congratulations on your new job, Arun!

Considering the move from a few low-definition smartphones just a few years ago to 2048×1536 iPads now, there sure seems to be a lot of interesting stuff happening in embedded graphics these days.

Sir you are a comic genius. I salute you. Your name should be written down in history along with the greats, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Nvidia's P.R department.
I believe I am correct in saying that every bit of powervr news ever posted on b3d has been posted from someone other than you.

And wheres our info on the PMX590 ? 7 months to ask a question seriously. pm me the dude's phone number I'll have your answer in 5 minutes..

Back