Starting a new job at Imagination/PowerVR

Longest hiring process ever! :runaway: Next few years are gonna be very exciting, and I'm very glad to grab you before anyone else did. Embedded graphics is a million times more exciting than desktop, thanks for coming to poke and prod it with me and Rodders!

Embedded graphics is a million times more exciting than desktop
I have to disagree there. There's surely a lot of excitement with all the features embedded graphics needs to add, but there's still a lot to be done in desktop graphics. Users want significantly better graphics even if they don't know it yet.

We are the Borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

I mean...errr...welcome to IMG! The more the merrier!

Ssshhh. There is no such thing as pie/cake club. You run the risk of being battered.
Pancake club?

Woo! Well done, Arun. :D

I have to disagree there. There's surely a lot of excitement with all the features embedded graphics needs to add, but there's still a lot to be done in desktop graphics.
Yep, when IMGTEC roll out their desktop parts including realtime raytracing. :yep2:

It has been replaced with "treat of the week", which basically means the choice rotates each week. I'm not complaining.
Ummm, can I remind people about NDAs and trade secrets? You run the risk of nVidia or AMD taking this idea and running away with it, leaving IMGTEC on the back foot again.

Ummm, can I remind people about NDAs and trade secrets? You run the risk of nVidia or AMD taking this idea and running away with it, leaving IMGTEC on the back foot again.

But can they make their treats tile based and deferred?

mmmmm......post lunch chocolate brownie.....

Back