Global Warming

Frank

Certified not a majority
Veteran
In my last post, I encouraged hoho to point AGW Authorities to this thread (and I'm quite sure the same will happen with Chalnoth), but it isn't very accessible in RPSC. It would require those authorities to subscribe to RPSC before they can even see what it is all about. That's a hurdle I would like to remove, to equal the playing field.

Can it be moved to General?

Surely an exception can be made for just one thread, in the interest of discussion?

I think this discussion and the participants is/are of a high level and wouldn't shame them if it went out in the open. On the contrary. I think it would give plenty of AGW scientists a run for their money.

Let's give it a shot and see how it goes. First signs of trouble and it's going back in RPSC.

I think this is a risky thing, but must say the energy systems thread should end up moved then as well. It is actually a far better thread in terms of signal to noise since it isn't full of as many insults and has more well documented information.

I think this is a risky thing, but must say the energy systems thread should end up moved then as well. It is actually a far better thread in terms of signal to noise since it isn't full of as many insults and has more well documented information.

It's also far, far less political(And more interesting, but that's IMO).

You're going to lose as much or more than you gain by moving political threads out of rpsc. It closes off many avenues of discussions.

It's just an experiment on one thread, no need for alarm :runaway:

That's what happens when you don't take the keys away from Rys! ;)

Back