Last of Us [PS4]

http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Us-Remastered-PlayStation-4/dp/B00JK00S0S
$49 :)

n5890nt.png

Can't wait.... :cool:

I pre-ordered it from Amazon UK when I posted the UK price. This will only be my third disc-based PS4 game. As soon as I read Neil Druckmann talk about worrying about fitting it all on the disc, I figured this was going to be packed tight on a Blu-ray so who know how big it'll be when unpacked to the HDD!

I want to be able to free up the HDD space, but install it quick and replay in the future :yes:

Better in what way?

In Story/Charachter/Gameplay, yes. TLOU is the best game ND made on PS3. IMO.

In sales... Maybe. With 6 million confirmed sales, TLOU has either pass U3 or is very close to do so. PS4 version will ensure that TLOU is the best selling game ND has ever made.

U3 is far from a bad game. It is very well made game, with few problems that made it not good as U2. It gets solid 9/10 from me, same as TR [who did few tings better and few things worse].

Oh baby my returns are diminishing by the minute....

:LOL:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/748...-compares-trailers-for-next-gen-ps3-versions/

Naughty Dog developers also said that the visual component of the PS4 version will trump the other version. The original game used a variety of tricks to make cinematisc look impressive but creative director Neil Druckmann said that PS4 can just display all those assets closer to their high-fidelity source all the time.

“We don’t build it with high assets in mind to then port it, but it did give us a leg up,” Druckmann said in the latest issue of Edge, which is available now in print and digitally. “If we hadn’t done that, we might not have made the call to bring it over to PS4.”

I see differences in sharpness, aliasing and texture detail, all probably from the bump in resolution. But pretty similar yeah. The biggest difference will be the framerate. Will probably be 60fps locked vs an unstable 30fps. Also keep in mind that youtube compression hides the high-frequency details. And yeah, the differences in-game will probably be bigger.

I see differences in sharpness, aliasing and texture detail, all probably from the bump in resolution. But pretty similar yeah. The biggest difference will be the framerate. Will probably be 60fps locked vs an unstable 30fps. Also keep in mind that youtube compression hides the high-frequency detail. And yeah, the differences in-game will probably be bigger.

Sure, all agreed, and of course this is just a remaster so not much to complain about, especially cause it looks like I will finally try to play the whole game this time.

Back